Encounter: FU Bunny, and Purple at Nagoya, during the AMP raid panic of 7/9

Date: 7/9/19
Name: Purple
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: -
Phone: 867-5309
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: Tom@myspace.com
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK,BBBJTCIM, BBFS, DATY
Hair Length and Color: long, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Pretty face, late 30's, about 5'5, fake tits, nice build, extensive tattoos on her stomach.
Recommendation: Yes
OK, first of all, who is Bunny since you mentioned FU Bunny in 2 different reviews at 2 different locations. Out of 3 reviews, you are batting .333 as far as recommendation and finally, Tom@myspace.com could be the reference to Tom Anderson(co-founder of myspace) and 867-5309 is Jenny's phone number in the song of the same name. Your reviews now must be questioned as unreliable.
Reading comprehension. I wrote a whole paragraph stating that I got stood up 2 nights in a row by Bunny at Top Star. Which is why I saw the other ladies instead.

The phone number and email is a joke. Since it's a joke they ask for them in a review.

It's a shame if you find my reviews unreliable, but I shall sleep just fine tonight. Guess we only like reviews where we list the ladies at these spas as 18-25 years old, when 95% are between 35-45.
Man, just a suggestion. If you really don't appreciate other reviews, making a joke-ass review in response is not productive. Make you look worse, and look like simpleton.
Joke ass review? Only the phone number and email was a joke. Reviews were spot on. I have 3 here, from when I monger in Dallas. And over 160 on rubmaps.
Joke ass review? Only the phone number and email was a joke. Reviews were spot on. I have 3 here, from when I monger in Dallas. And over 160 on rubmaps. Originally Posted by mercury88
Yeah, Man, but you battin' .333

That's good in baseball, but it's a league low here
how am I batting .333? I wrote 3 reviews here all three are accurate. Only joke was a phone number and email. Who the fuck emails these girls? And the real phone number appears in the drop down when you select the spa. No sense of humor or reading comprehension on here I guess.
And I was being accused of being review police when I questioned the legitimacy of a recent review. Hey Merc, I believe you.
The humor is ok, but you insinuate other guys write fake reviews, then you put deliberate fake info in yours. Relax, Man, I like your review, but you got snippy about other boys reviews and say they lying in their reviews. Every other guy say Purple is a lot younger, what makes you right and them wrong?
I wasn't insinuating their reviews were fake. I simply meant many people judge Asian women's age poorly. And your average monger is probably well past 50 years old. So to him a 30 year old looks the same as a 20 year old. We are all guilty of it. Trust me, I turn my head to look at women now that I wouldn't have even noticed when I was 20. I'm in my 40s but have been in the hobby 20 years, so I'm mostly immune to guessing ages incredibly wrong. Gotta look at the hands and the feet. They don't lie.

Never thought I was being snippy. Never called anyone a liar. At the end of the day, no one is carding these women. We guess their age based on our experience with prior Asian women, and our own goggles that we wear, based on our age, and possibly how many beers we had prior, in some cases.
so you recommend purple I take it. Given all the fuss, how long should I wait for the heat to die down before I make an appointment? I figure she may be gone by the end of the month.