This should be fun. Fry Barry Fry...

• R.M.
  • 05-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Scandal free President, nothing to see here.
Should be...but it's not
Should be...but it's not Originally Posted by matchingmole

are you agreeing with bambino?
are you agreeing with bambino? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He doesn’t know. He is a genius posting one meme a 1000 times.
  • R.M.
  • 05-11-2020, 07:34 PM
https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/mexico-d...-obama-scheme/ Originally Posted by R.M.
Obama was a far better Gun Salesman than he was as a President. He missed his calling.
Obama was a far better Gun Salesman than he was as a President. He missed his calling. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I listened to his phone message. He sounded more like Biden and Peloci That the “great orator”.

They end to set up a teleprompter in his residence.
Obama was a far better Gun Salesman than he was as a President. He missed his calling. Originally Posted by Levianon17

so true

BAHHAAA
I listened to his phone message. He sounded more like Biden and Peloci That the “great orator”.

They end to set up a teleprompter in his residence. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Obama was nothing but an actor. He was a cruel hoax as a president. The only thing we got out of Obama was the bullshit we're dealing with today, everything from the Russian collusion fiasco to this Covid-19 Psyop and everything in between. The only reason the DNC is pushing for Biden is because they are afraid somehow Trump might discover more of their plan to destroy America. As far as I am concerned they have succeeded halfway with this Plandemic.

They end to set up a teleprompter in his residence. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He was less than an empty suit.

• R.M.
  • 05-12-2020, 07:26 AM
  • oeb11
  • 05-12-2020, 07:29 AM
RM - Thank U - typical hypocritical DPST's - and she will likely wiggle out of prosecution if her DNC operatives can arrange it.