URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/team-4
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near memorial mall
Activities: BBJ, DFK, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not exactly the photos, but not horribly far off. She’s definitely slim with some nice MM. Solid face and pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
She is the best one there imo.

IOP is off the charts with her for me. Her face is very attractive also.
She is the best one there imo.

IOP is off the charts with her for me. Her face is very attractive also. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Absolutely but I’m measuring the value proposition. Considering what they charge and the lack of quality lately, it’s not worth imo. Mina was worth and a few others, but lately I’ve felt a mediocre experience. Never bad and always good. But great? No.
I think rose is good, but doesn’t belong in the great category. And her mommy damage is kind of apparent, and thighs are a bit too thick as well. Her pussy is nice and tight but face after a while gets kind of bland.
Anyone know where Rose went?
Man my last session with her totally sucked. Totally get the burned out vibe and she got fatter too.

I think she went back to Miami but w/e, don't care to see her again.
Man my last session with her totally sucked. Totally get the burned out vibe and she got fatter too.

I think she went back to Miami but w/e, don't care to see her again. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
My session with her was a notch below her initial tour. It was alright but not great. Looked like she was definitely worn down. I saw apple tonight and get the same vibe. Got her to naturally squirt in DATY and put two loads in her but i think houston guys have it rough on them. But i never thought rose was tier 1, more like a 2+. Her thighs and abdomen really are showing now.