Even liberals have their fair share of idiots

can't wait to hear the liberals defend this one. Liberal consultant Zerlina Maxwell said that the solution to rape is not arming women, but "Training men to not rape".

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/democrati...n-to-not-rape/
Too bad all the Kennedy men are dead.
Wingers on both sides are idiots.
Too bad all the Kennedy men are dead. Originally Posted by pyramider

They can get away with it. Rules dont apply to them
They can get away with it. Rules dont apply to them Originally Posted by zerodahero
When you spend a life of liezure where being drunk half the time is a way of life, you forget that there are even rules to follow.
You know, I've heard of all kinds of political consultant. Even known one or two.

But I've NEVER heard of a "liberal" or "conservative" political consultant.

Please explain what that even means, satexasguy. Obviously you aren't very familiar with the "industry."

They're all whookers!

And guess who they'll fuck if the money's right.

That's right. ANYBODY!
Too bad all the Kennedy men are dead. Originally Posted by pyramider
Only the first generation. The current one is going strong.
  • Seedy
  • 03-09-2013, 10:38 PM
When you spend a life of liezure where being drunk half the time is a way of life, you forget that there are even rules to follow. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There is not a single person in that whole fucking family, that has ever worked an honest day in their lives. Fucking scumbags, and I will bet alot of us pay more taxes than those cocksuckers. Fuck em
You know, I've heard of all kinds of political consultant. Even known one or two.

But I've NEVER heard of a "liberal" or "conservative" political consultant.

Please explain what that even means, satexasguy. Obviously you aren't very familiar with the "industry."

They're all whookers!

And guess who they'll fuck if the money's right.

That's right. ANYBODY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup's two close friends that are political consultants.
He gets most of his political information and ideas from
these two.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTLHpuh6Lk
Say good night Gracie!
The correct title would have been that the liberals have MORE than their fair share of idiots. On the left side the "wingers" , as some like to call them, are running the party.
This thread, like most of your others and EVEN your avatar can't deleve beyond the surface. An occupational hazard, I guess, of janitorial engineering where every action you take is centered around cleaning or waxing or stripping a toilet, sink, hallway, stall or gym floor.

Which brings me to your avatar naming M.L. King and Frederick Douglas "Registered Republicans and Conservatives." HA! Go ahead, I'm sure you are going to attempt to regale us with some fine tap-dancing about how, in their time, they were registered Republicans, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum. Instead of trying to win that one, you'd be better off running over to Wichita for your weekly semen emema from C.O. Grits.
can't wait to hear the liberals defend this one. Liberal consultant Zerlina Maxwell said that the solution to rape is not arming women, but "Training men to not rape".

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/democrati...n-to-not-rape/ Originally Posted by satexasguy
If by "fair share," you mean ninety nine percent of all liberals are idiots, I'd have to agree.
This thread, like most of your others and EVEN your avatar can't deleve beyond the surface. An occupational hazard, I guess, of janitorial engineering where every action you take is centered around cleaning or waxing or stripping a toilet, sink, hallway, stall or gym floor.

Which brings me to your avatar naming M.L. King and Frederick Douglas "Registered Republicans and Conservatives." HA! Go ahead, I'm sure you are going to attempt to regale us with some fine tap-dancing about how, in their time, they were registered Republicans, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum. Instead of trying to win that one, you'd be better off running over to Wichita for your weekly semen emema from C.O. Grits. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I'm not surprised that a liberal when make fun of people doing honest work like a janitor's job, since you don't expect people to have to work - just get handout for not doing SHIT with their lives.
There is not a single person in that whole fucking family, that has ever worked an honest day in their lives. Fucking scumbags, and I will bet alot of us pay more taxes than those cocksuckers. Fuck em Originally Posted by seedman55
Amen brother - the Kennedy family was a curse from Satan upon our once great nation.
Mary Jo Kopechne RIP.