Assup the jackass is an incontinent piece of shit.

Assup the jackass is a turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – who will prove his incontinence by posting in this thread.

I think you ought to move there... I hear there's no regulation against irregularity either. You'd feel right at home in, say, SALINA!
I think you ought to move there... I hear there's no regulation against irregularity either. You'd feel right at home in, say, SALINA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obviously disturbed by the ungentle flow of another flushed trailer parker toilet, Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – has posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts -- and Salina, KS, beats the golem Assup the jackass's cesspool residence any day of the week.

Struck a nerve did we Corpy?
Struck a nerve did we Corpy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.

THAT'S FUCKING HYSTERICAL!

Corpy posts one thing, then after two responses, he goes back to the original post and TOTALLY changes it. LMAO!

You are beyond desperate, Corpy! You're a sick puppy, er puppet ... a ehining corprophiliac who can't stop playing with feces, talking about excrement or spreading it all over this board. (Not to me tion other guys' dicks!)

AND HE'LL PROVE IT BY RESPONDING TO THIS POST!

LMAO @ Pathetic little puppet in the fecal position! Oh yeah, and he was also named TWAT OF THE YEAR!

Corpy posts one thing, then after two responses, he goes back to the original post and TOTALLY changes it. LMAO!

You are beyond desperate, Corpy! You're a sick puppy, er puppet ... a ehining corprophiliac who can't stop playing with feces, talking about excrement or spreading it all over this board. (Not to me tion other guys' dicks!)

LMAO @ Pathetic little puppet in the fecal position! Oh yeah, and he was also named TWAT OF THE YEAR!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Assup the jackass is a turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – who will prove his incontinence by continuing to post in this thread.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YEP. An asshole. A sick fucker. And a liar.

Did I leave anything out?

OH YEAH, A GUY WHO CONTINUALLY REFERS TO OTHER GUYS DICKS!

and he'll prove his Corprophilia by responding to this post....

DANCE LITTLE PUPPET!
This thread hits a new low.
YEP. An asshole. A sick fucker. And a liar.

Did I leave anything out?

OH YEAH, A GUY WHO CONTINUALLY REFERS TO OTHER GUYS DICKS!

and he'll prove his Corprophilia by responding to this post....

DANCE LITTLE PUPPET! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass is a turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – who will prove his incontinence by continuing to post in this thread.

This thread hits a new low. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Actually, in an abstract sort of way, it's fun to watch IB make Assup chase his tail. It's like playing with a stupid dog with one of those red laser flashlights. Assup keeps chasing, but never gets it!
I've had enough of this. We'll all be chatting via PM this evening.

Closed