Kansas experimented with deregulation -- and nobody noticed.

Flash: Lawyer blows oversight of Kansas explosives

More than 60 million pounds of explosives were detonated in Kansas during the past three years with quarrying, mining and construction companies following protocol by securing Kansas State Fire Marshal Office permits to perform the work.

Turns out, there was no need for these firms to grapple with state government's red tape.

An assistant attorney general assigned to the fire marshal's office deleted all rules and regulations pertaining to explosives permits from the books in Kansas. In other words, the state hasn't had legal authority to engage in management of explosive manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors or blasters since 2010.

http://m.cjonline.com/news/2013-03-09/flash-lawyer-blows-oversight-kansas-explosives

Let's try this again.
Didn't you just post this, and then change it to something else?

LMAO!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you laugh with your head in your ass you could blow shit out your pecker...fucker

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Aren't you the golem fuck that spreads shit in every thread, Assup the jackass?
Just yours, Sweetie!
Just yours, Sweetie! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's good to see you are admitting you are the chicken-shit golem fuck that spreads shit in every thread, Assup the jackass, even if you do equivocate about the frequency of your doing so.
Didn't take long. Just couldn't help yourself, could you Corpy?

Im tired of your stupid scstalogical references and endless Corprophiliac ravings. I would rather not have to spend my day reading the same "you're a golem fuck" over and over and over, you stupid little anti-Semite.

This battle was won days ago.

Give it up!
Didn't take long. Just couldn't help yourself, could you Corpy?

Im tired of your stupid scstalogical references and endless Corprophiliac ravings. I would rather not have to spend my day reading the same "you're a golem fuck" over and over and over, you stupid little anti-Semite.

This battle was won days ago.

Give it up! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, did you consider that retort unflattering, Assup the jackass? How is it substantively different than your post admitting you purposely stalk and start shit, Assup the jackass? BTW, Assup the jackass, the only thing you won was in January, and you remain a golem fuck:

OK. You want to keep it up? AGAIN? and AGAIN? and AGAIN?

How about you run a poll to see if people want to see this shit anymore?

Then stick that poll up your self-manipulated asshole, Corpy!

That's probably as germane to this topic as last night's mastur-bait and switch, when you posted THIS same item and then changed it to a personal attack during the allowed editing time. Obsessive motherfucker, aren't you? And a corprophiliac!

Enjoy the vacation... I'm sure you'll have plenty of time off so Mommy can clean your little hiney and then smack it!

FOR THE RECORD -- the dipshit in the fecal position wants THIS for YOU!

YOW! (Sick fuck)
OK. You want to keep it up? AGAIN? and AGAIN? and AGAIN?

How about you run a poll to see if people want to see this shit anymore?

Then stick that poll up your self-manipulated asshole, Corpy!

That's probably as germane to this topic as last night's mastur-bait and switch, when you posted THIS same item and then changed it to a personal attack during the allowed editing time. Obsessive motherfucker, aren't you? And a corprophiliac!

Enjoy the vacation... I'm sure you'll have plenty of time off so Mommy can clean your little hiney and then smack it!

FOR THE RECORD -- the dipshit in the fecal position wants THIS for YOU!

YOW! (Sick fuck) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How so, Assup the jackass? You’re the one who has already admitted that the only reason you are posting in this thread is to stir-up shit; thus, proving your incontinence, you golem fuck. BTW, you animated piece of shit, you’re also the one who keeps bragging about winning:

There y'all go talking to the hamster again.
Fkn nimrods
Holy smokes!

What's the over/under on Corpy repeating his posts? I'm guessing it'll be before dinner ...

DANCE LITTLE PUPPET!

Guess you want to take another "ass" whooping! I'm not interested in obliging, but maybe Hating Kayla will take you out back and shiny your hiney!