Who do you guys and gals think is going to the Super Bowl?

Personally, I have high hopes for Dallas

If not Dallas I like Indy vs. NO
I think the winner of Dallas-Minnesota will represent the NFC, but neither team will beat either the Colts or Chargers. My pick is the Chargers for now.
NFC - Dallas AFC - Indy
I think the winner of Dallas-Minnesota will represent the NFC, but neither team will beat either the Colts or Chargers. My pick is the Chargers for now. Originally Posted by TGFBI
Think you got that right, TGFBI! I'd really like to see Dallas do it, but I just don't see it.
Dallas and Indy My to fav teams!!!!!!
Cowboys vs. Chargers. The two best teams in the NFL right now.
I agree with atxguy2006...
Dallas & San Diego
I would like to see either Chargers win or da Saints...

now who do I think will be in the SB is Chargers and Minn
I'm pulling for the J-E-T-S and Fireman Ed

but reality tells me Indy/Minn
As a die hard cowboys fan I hope we take it all the way! Lately we've been showing what we are made of!
Colts vs Vikings, Manning gets his 2nd ring to go along with his record 4th MVP. Cowboys going down to the Vikings on Sunday!
Chargers 27
Saints 24
Well, so much for my Chargers pick. Now I'd have to say the Colts. I hope Indy kicks the crap outta Rex Ryan's pompous ass. I think the Saints and Vikings should be a helluva game. Anyone else think the Vikings last TD was bush league? I don't blame Brooking for going off, hell, he shoulda blasted Favre in the back. I'd like to see the Saints D'lineman hit Favre like he did Warner on that interception.
Like they said, if Brooking didn't like them running up the score they should have stopped them
Yeah, that's true, but there is also doing the right thing, and that was not it. I know if I was still playing and some team did that to me, if I get a chance to hurt someone, I'm taking it. What comes around goes around.