Date: Feb 21
Name: JennyBella
Phone: 601.624.6629
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: P411
City: Starkville
State: Mississippi
Address: My condo
Activities: Her P411bio mentioned Jackson and surrounding areas. I pm’d her hoping I was in the surrounding area. She promptly replied that she would be willing to make the trip. A few more pm’s turned to text msg, she even sent an extra picture and we set a date. She arrived wearing scrubs and a smile that said happy to see you. BCD we enjoyed DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, and body painting Wonder Woman followed by a pic or two..Don’t miss an opportunity to see Jenny. And for those of you that have and haven’t shared the experience beith the rest of us, shame on you. LOL
Hair Length and Color: Straight blonde shoulder length that she puts up when the fun starts.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A very pretty face with blue eyes. I will go with what she has posted 5’4” 130 lbs but very well distributed over 38DD-30-36. Jenny has almost flawless skin that she does not tan with a small tattoo in her bikini region which was clean fresh bare and very delictible.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad u had a great time, Ghost. But don't get too attached to my gal. I'm in love with her!!!! Her BODY, that is!!! And she is worth every penny she gets!!
So Guitar, you are one of those enjoying but not sharing. I can understand why.