Follow Visit Communications?

So if you have been verified by a provider and actually seen them, does etiquette allow for more detailed conversations and requests? I get that the first series of contacts should be on the down low; everyone is nervous. But what about after you have had some initial contact? Can you text/message detailed requests for subsequent encounters?
That depends on the provider, but you should ask them about their rules. They are all different but I would say that most of them don't like specifics over text or on the phone. Some don't even like things discussed in person.
Wolfhound says it exactly as I would. It's an individual preference and may even depend on the comfort level between the 2 if you
In past, Ive had things turn sour when texting specific requests after first visit.

I have had great success with detailed requests in person, both comfortable, and then my date made it happen.
In past, Ive had things turn sour when texting specific requests after first visit.

I have had great success with detailed requests in person, both comfortable, and then my date made it happen. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
She forgot who you were.
Just easier to ask when you are both naked on on the bed. The only thing left to do, have at it!
Just easier to ask when you are both naked on on the bed. The only thing left to do, have at it! Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Hehe ... Naked in Bed ... only thing left to do is Have at it!

I agree depends on person. Once verified I'll ask about special requests and normally they let me know if comfortable some will say I'll discuss when there but depends on the people