Sazzys!!! The way to have two girls control you!BTW IM PREGNANT!!!

FYI INCASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW IM PREGNANT!!NOT HIDING IT- NOT LYING YA'LL ! YES I KNOW I LOOK LIKE IM 4 MONTHS OR LESS I'M 7 MONTHS NOW!!!
MY KITTY CAT IS TIGHT!!! OKAYYYYYY SORRYYYYY
IN CASE YOU GUYS DIDNT KNOW..... YES APPARENTLY SOME PPL DONT KNOW?¿

NOWWWW!!

SAZZYS!!!

Hands down ! One of the best lingerie places I've been too!
Ever had two females tell you what you could and couldn't do???
Sit here, Eat this, Look but Do not touch!
The men have a little high horse they get to sit on and women get a one on one attention and get to show off thier body and the lingerie with thier "partner" googooo gaaaaing over them!

I had an amazing charming JohnDoe take me shopping for some new babe bump suited lingerie
I shit you not...

IF I DONT LIKE IT ON YOU I WONT LET YOU BUY IT....
YES.. SERIOUSLY SHE SAID THAT!!!! I left knowing I looked stunning in everything purchased!!!
Support local small business next time you ladies want a new piece to show off check that place out!!!
One stop shop! Lingerie.. Edible Lube..yummy strawberry... photo shoot recommendations & Mooree!!!
W 79th St, Overland Park
Really good places to eat around there esp for those awesome gentlemen that enjoy true extended girlfriend experiences
I mean come on now!!! Who doesn't love admiring a beautiful young lady in lingerie that he knows he's going to rip off of her later and enjoying an intimate dinner before an even more intimate evening!!!
Just my two cents take your Chica's there! You won't be disappointed