wtf tos

wrote male mod. no reply. not even read. wrote pi. nothin. tried to repost posts. nothin. into thin air. wrote some reviews. never posted. rewrote 2 reviews. 1 posted. 1 didn't. i'm writtin to pay to get green again. got plenty of vouches. wont even take my $. got girls mad at me. no bueno. tos was the cream of the crop. is it on autopilot til it crashes and burns?
wrote male mod. no reply. not even read. wrote pi. nothin. tried to repost posts. nothin. into thin air. wrote some reviews. never posted. rewrote 2 reviews. 1 posted. 1 didn't. i'm writtin to pay to get green again. got plenty of vouches. wont even take my $. got girls mad at me. no bueno. tos was the cream of the crop. is it on autopilot til it crashes and burns? Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
It was never the cream of the crop, unless you are big, old, mean and over charge.
Half the hookers over there don’t return their PMs either.
It certainly isn't what it once was.
Unfortunately.

And you guys do have to admit that in it's beginnings years it was a good concept for a site.
Personally I think it got too big too fast and they didn't expand staff enough to keep up with the site.

Perhaps they should use some of those membership/usage fees to get more than a volunteer staff?
I miss the good 'ol days!
Dawn - You were definitely a big part of what made the good old days good!
I can say i know the pms have been messing up. Delays, going into not delivered folder....i also have notices the mods not being around much...i kno they are busy but no replies to messages, reviews not posted, forums unanswered. Im not sure what is going on over there. But im trying my best to answer any messages I actually receive as soon as I see them. And do give references over there since I'm still waiting to be able to vouch. But hopefully things improve because that is my go to. Hope for the best i guess...sigh
I can say i know the pms have been messing up. Delays, going into not delivered folder....i also have notices the mods not being around much...i kno they are busy but no replies to messages, reviews not posted, forums unanswered. Im not sure what is going on over there. But im trying my best to answer any messages I actually receive as soon as I see them. And do give references over there since I'm still waiting to be able to vouch. But hopefully things improve because that is my go to. Hope for the best i guess...sigh Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92
Mods? I think PI and Mallory are the only “mods” there nowadays. Just a hunch.
Mods? I think PI and Mallory are the only “mods” there nowadays. Just a hunch. Originally Posted by bambino
That depends on whether they set the FBI accounts up as mods or just superusers after that Cleveland party.
That depends on whether they set the FBI accounts up as mods or just superusers after that Cleveland party. Originally Posted by aguyiknow
The "explanation" of that is pure comedy gold.
damn. somethin is fishy.
Glad I missed that party. I heard about it all the way over at the retirement home.
I'd like to join tos soon.