Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'2, b cups, nice tight ass
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for your review..
Thanks
Thanks for your review..
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
Upstairs is open. Upgraded lighting by the bar, privacy is the same against the side walls as before.
Did they ever fix the upstairs bathroom ?
Did they put in stripper poles?
Upstairs is open. Upgraded lighting by the bar, privacy is the same against the side walls as before. Originally Posted by ShiftySchiff
It wasn't the date of his review. Interesting first post by you though..Welcome?
I was there Monday night, don’t know if it was open when OP was there.
It's actually brighter upstairs with the new overhead bar lighting.
It's actually brighter upstairs with the new overhead bar lighting. Originally Posted by Phrodeus
I'm not sure when you were there, but I was there last night (Friday) and that doesn't square with what I observed. Maybe they have made some adjustments now. The new light show at the upstairs bar is interesting, but doesn't bleed over enough to disturb anyone in the chairs by the wall. At least that's the way I saw it, and if I had been getting dances I wouldn't have been unhappy with it.
I'm not sure when you were there, but I was there last night (Friday) and that doesn't square with what I observed. Maybe they have made some adjustments now. The new light show at the upstairs bar is interesting, but doesn't bleed over enough to disturb anyone in the chairs by the wall. At least that's the way I saw it, and if I had been getting dances I wouldn't have been unhappy with it. Originally Posted by billw1032
Your experience was the same as mine. Maybe the during the day the lighting seems brighter, or maybe the lights have been tamped down since earlier last week?

What bothers me is the seats behind stage are still lined up in that weird pattern. They need to go back to that maze feel of the past.