Shemale and female

Hi,

Im in DFW and would like to know shemale with female providers if any. I would do a hr session. Also someone who can accomodate (DFK, BBBJ and playing with eachother
that's hot. good luck.
I'd like to find the same thing
had an add up for this type activity several weeks ago and the TS lady looked good on her add. Have no idea if it is current or not but Lei is a wonderful provider and I would take her word.

bro
U got somelinks for Lei??
I've been communicating with ashwingsk about being the female provider, and now we are trying to find our trans lady. I really don't know to go about doing that! But it sure sounds like fun, it's a fantasy of mine as well. Those trans girls are HOT!

Any TS lady who wants to play with us, please PM ashwing or me. The session will take place at my home, a very safe, private, gated condo in far N Dallas at the Frankford Rd exit off the N Dallas tollway.
I've been communicating with ashwingsk about being the female provider, and now we are trying to find our trans lady. I really don't know to go about doing that! But it sure sounds like fun, it's a fantasy of mine as well. Those trans girls are HOT!

Any TS lady who wants to play with us, please PM ashwing or me. The session will take place at my home, a very safe, private, gated condo in far N Dallas at the Frankford Rd exit off the N Dallas tollway. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Thanks for posting, GK - will definitely keep you in mind!
had an add up for this type activity several weeks ago and the TS lady looked good on her add. Have no idea if it is current or not but Lei is a wonderful provider and I would take her word.

Originally Posted by shooter6.5

Thanks Shooter!!
My friend Lara will be returning from LONDON this coming Dec 22.
She is very HOT!!
Hi Ginger,

I know you were also looking for this type of session, I have one such shemale who is willing, will u still be interested or do you have anyone who is ready then we can setup this female/shemale/male session? what do you say? Please let me know... Ash