Address: 1st & Miller
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Session Length: 15
Fee: 40
Hair Color and Length: Brown and Long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, looks like she lost a lot of weight with lots of extra skin, face is ok
Recommendation: Yes
first post and first review on a moco chick... wow that's ballsy...
Why do you say that?
He said that because most first reviews are of established ladies here on eccie. It's a safety thing for presumable rookies to go with known provides versus ones who work the streets or lesser known places like moco.
I saw her reviews on here with yes recommendations so i figured she was ok to see. I thought that was what this site and reviews was for so dudes could know what girls ok to see and who's not. Who's recommended and who's not
This was all a figment of my imagination and written for fantasy purposes only. Thank you
You can drop the disclaimer, I means nothing in court.
You can drop the disclaimer, I means nothing in court. Originally Posted by catbanger
What? Next you're gonna tell us that you can still be arrested you can still be arrested and convicted if an undercover cop lies about being a cop when asked.
What? Next you're gonna tell us that you can still be arrested you can still be arrested and convicted if an undercover cop lies about being a cop when asked. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
No but I will tell you to never trust hoe's or internet lawyers.
Keep seeing this lady, how are her BJ skills? she just quick up and down? or slow and steady with some play? everyone says it is CFS... she cim?

Thanks
Keep seeing this lady, how are her BJ skills? she just quick up and down? or slow and steady with some play? everyone says it is CFS... she cim?

Thanks Originally Posted by ghost901

i was supposed to meet her but she never got back to me.. bbbjcim is .40 i drove from 75 to garland and pulled over at gas station to ask for address. we had already set up a time. i text her again saying " can you still do that?" she responds an hour later..... "do what exactly". Fuck that. i was already home.
i was supposed to meet her but she never got back to me.. bbbjcim is .40 i drove from 75 to garland and pulled over at gas station to ask for address. we had already set up a time. i text her again saying " can you still do that?" she responds an hour later..... "do what exactly". Fuck that. i was already home. Originally Posted by kingone
Same thing with me....twice lol
Guys that is the problem with finds on Moco and BP. They are flaky!!!!!!
my little moco trick is to make them come to you if you can. of course I know you guys like couches and beds and all that fancy shit but the two I have seen off moco I have them come to the office complex across the street that I can see out my window. when they tell me they are there I tell them where to park so I can see them and then head out. I got tired of driving to garland (primarily) and then them losing their memory.
So I saw this chick on moco today...

...and I wont be making the trip.
The trick is to not schedule an appointment. You have to find them in chat are assure them you are on the way and leave immediately. In fact be ready to leave before you even get in chat. You have to get there quick like 10 maybe 20 minutes tops. If you do that it should make things easier. If you take too long they will quickly assume your wasting their time and move on to the next. If you have ever been in moco chat rooms you know that 99% of the people there are full of shit.