Costumes- its almost that time of year again

So between a few things going on this weekend I had to tag along to look at Halloween costumes.
Every year the costumes seem to get a little more revealing or maybe I am just getting older and notice the flesh a little more.

Anyway... to maybe change the mood around here thought it might be fun to start a threAD where you ladies could show off current or old costumes.
OR perhaps you have a wishlist costume that a hobbyist would love to see you in and maybe this could help bridge that gap.

Personally while looking over some of the options available; I started to build up a super heroine fantasy montage....yeah I'm a nerd.

The SO's "bestie" chose this outfit and had me mentally drooling.

http://www.partycity.com/product/adu...nna+costume.do
Does it make me a nerd that I saw that and thought "man, that would make a great Zatanna costume" before clicking the link?

Strangely enough, I am going as John Constantine this year, now I need to get that Zatanna costume for my date lol
Being Halloween my favorite celebration I absolutely love to dress up and here are some of the last few years

Attachment 254854

Attachment 254853

Attachment 254852

Attachment 254851

And this year Im gonna be Poison Ivy inspired on my crush Kim K. I will show u pics...
Would it be wrong of me to ask providers to dress up in costumes this month when I see them? I have a thing for slutty Halloween costumes!
Bella, very enticing pics. You need a custume to show off all those centerfold model curves. Cant wait to see your new pics
Does it make me a nerd that I saw that and thought "man, that would make a great Zatanna costume" before clicking the link? Originally Posted by thrakattack82
A hip nerd in my book
Strangely enough, I am going as John Constantine this year, now I need to get that Zatanna costume for my date lol Originally Posted by thrakattack82
A nice pairing for sure.
I want to go as Joker and Harley Quinn but the SO hates "that geek stuff"
I'm going as cat woman this yr. Who wants too come see this kitty purrrrr?
And this year Im gonna be Poison Ivy inspired on my crush Kim K. I will show u pics... Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
Can't wait!! Thanks for the other visuals as well
I'm thinking about getting a sexy cop costume this year
I do love Halloween!

I sometimes get to photograph some of the lovely ladies here when the SO leaves town for a few days. So, I keep an eye out for props I may use.

Yesterday I picked up a "witch's hat" thinking about a Halloween themed shot. The lady behind the counter made a remark that it was quiet nice for the cheap price.

I replied, "yes, I think it will be a fun prop."

"Oh! so you're a photographer?"

"Only as a hobby, but I've enjoyed it for many, many years."

"What do you like to take pictures of?"

"Naked women."

After some real theatrics on her part and giggles from the woman in line behind me, I added, "but, this time, at least she'll be wearing a hat!"
Can't wait for a sneak preview Bella!
I'm thinking about getting a sexy cop costume this year Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Now that would be an interesting outcall.
I will go as Taint Master.
costume of my dreams..lol
Love it!!!

Now that's a costume
costume of my dreams..lol
Love it!!!

Now that's a costume Originally Posted by melannie_star
I would imagine this would for sure put you in a class of your own!
Hopefully a gent will be able to make dreams come true
http://www.charismatico-dancewear.com/