You look very familiar.....

Ok here is a first. I meet up with a new provider. When I first look at her she looks very familiar. So naturally I say... "I know I've seen you before!". She denies every having met me. On with the session. After some more chit chat it hits me "why" I recognize this provider. She is a dead RINGER for this other provider I previously met. I tell her about it. Then I show her pictures of the young lady. Come to find out they are sisters and had no idea the other one was in the hobby. The tattoos were a dead give away. The two lived in different cities. What are the chances?
So are you putting this in the WW because you're introducing this new sister act?
Welcome
Hmmm. It'd be interesting to hear how that first conversation went.
Seems mens lounge worthy, with details and pics.
Now you have me all curious!
Welcome?

Introduce them to my bother and me.
WOW...that is crazy... I wonder if I know them too...
Sorry... asked the MODS to move to COED!
Can't wait to see the review on this one.
Think I saw this on Jerry Springer awhile back...
Went to meet one provider to gas up her car and take her to lunch before our session. After I gas up her car she asked me, "do you mind if my twin sister comes with us?"
Went to meet one provider to gas up her car and take her to lunch before our session. After I gas up her car she asked me, "do you mind if my twin sister comes with us?" Originally Posted by cckid2006
Well, did you say yes?
  • ztonk
  • 06-27-2014, 09:22 PM
Moved from Welcome and Introductions to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Well, did you say yes? Originally Posted by artdeco
I told her she was enough woman for me.