Dibbs on sexyciara702 when she get's here Friday!!!!

From all I've read she appears to be the real deal, smoking hot MILF with a rock'n bod that is not only new, but goes out of her way to please her clients.
I wanted to see her on my last trip, but our schedules conflicted too much and I can't believe she is cumming into town. I hope to be the 1st to review her in town !!!! Check out her add. Killer soccer mom action right here!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1306226
What kind of discount are you getting for pimping an unofficial ad for her?
  • Toyz
  • 02-19-2015, 10:53 AM
There is a "Cap'ns only" meeting this week at the Motel 6 on Rundberg. RR.

They are discussing strategy for getting freebies and discounts for posting & promoting threADS.

It's kind of a secondary pimp position. No money, but lotsa free and discounted pussy.
From all I've read she appears to be the real deal, smoking hot MILF with a rock'n bod that is not only new, but goes out of her way to please her clients.
I wanted to see her on my last trip, but our schedules conflicted too much and I can't believe she is cumming into town. I hope to be the 1st to review her in town !!!! Check out her add. Killer soccer mom action right here!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1306226 Originally Posted by aFelationado
34 ? Yeah right... There are a lot more than 34 years mileage on her based on those pics sir..... Even the guys reporting her age at upper 30s are being generous.

We have enough old whores here already struggling for business as well as attention.....
What kind of discount are you getting for pimping an unofficial ad for her? Originally Posted by rockerrick
None, we have never met.. I just thought it was funny that I was looking at her add last week, tried to find a time but the trade-show I was at consumed every waking minuet. And then, for whatever reason, I noticed her here. I hope to see her Friday, she is offering a discount for 24 hr advance pre-booking.
Hey that's a pretty calm collected answer.
You're no fun to poke fun at lol
Hey that's a pretty calm collected answer.
You're no fun to poke fun at lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
it's easier to focus your comments on discrediting the old whore. Some of the real story on the lover rooms. Use that
Just saw her, posted my review. One of the best BJ's I've ever had, bar none.
Amazingly sweet and cudly. Check her out this weekend. I dont get anything for your seeing her, so dont even mention me, I dont care, she's amazing.