Enjoying The Job

When I used to work in the NV brothels there was a stigma about enjoying ones work. I had worked with some amazing women who came from a different train of thought. They didn't mind the job, but that's all it was and the quicker the better.

Like Destiny13 would always say "get 'em in, get 'em off, get 'em out" in a song song voice. Once upon a time the business was hopping. 30 lady line ups, constant bookings all night. From about 1988 till 2005 business was good.

Things have changed. The Internet has been amazing for that. Women can conduct their business with more privacy. And sex workers are able to keep more of their money.

Not to get off track...

The work I do is enjoyable to me. I love seeing what makes folks tick sexually.
I would be considered a freak.
I come from a different school of the beauty and fun that can be had from this industry.
It's not just the money. It's being a listener, a shoulder, a secret holder, dream granter.

Sure it has it's ups and downs. And there is bs that comes with the territory.

This life isn't for the weak or faint of heart.

I have met some awesome folks, each with their own story, for every situation is unique.

Have a nice night, just wanted to share some rambling thoughts about the business with you.

Ms. Betty
  • Toyz
  • 08-06-2015, 06:38 PM
When I used to work in the NV brothels there was a stigma about enjoying ones work. I had worked with some amazing women who came from a different train of thought. They didn't mind the job, but that's all it was and the quicker the better.

Like Destiny13 would always say "get 'em in, get 'em off, get 'em out" in a song song voice. Once upon a time the business was hopping. 30 lady line ups, constant bookings all night. From about 1988 till 2005 business was good.

Things have changed. The Internet has been amazing for that. Women can conduct their business with more privacy. And sex workers are able to keep more of their money.

Not to get off track...

The work I do is enjoyable to me. I love seeing what makes folks tick sexually.
I would be considered a freak.
I come from a different school of the beauty and fun that can be had from this industry.
It's not just the money. It's being a listener, a shoulder, a secret holder, dream granter.

Sure it has it's ups and downs. And there is bs that comes with the territory.

This life isn't for the weak or faint of heart.

I have met some awesome folks, each with their own story, for every situation is unique.

Have a nice night, just wanted to share some rambling thoughts about the business with you.

Ms. Betty Originally Posted by PSW1995
Nice!

• tzv13
  • 08-06-2015, 06:55 PM
It would really suck if you didn't enjoy it.

Glade your feeling better!

IB
It would really suck if you didn't enjoy it.

Originally Posted by tzv13
Hmmmmm and some of us enjoy sucking too. LOL

In all honesty, if we don't enjoy what we do it usually shows and you guys don't truly enjoy yourselves either. I've been told by more than one guy about times when they may be with someone because of looks but were only doing it for the money.
I agree with PSW, this is more than just sex with some guys. They need to talk or be listened to. It is rare that it's only sex except for the BnG guys.
Hmmmmm and some of us enjoy sucking too. LOL

In all honesty, if we don't enjoy what we do it usually shows and you guys don't truly enjoy yourselves either. I've been told by more than one guy about times when they may be with someone because of looks but were only doing it for the money.
I agree with PSW, this is more than just sex with some guys. They need to talk or be listened to. It is rare that it's only sex except for the BnG guys. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
^^^ plus 100 ^^^

And it is definitely difficult to fake a wet spot!

The most savvy ladies are true companions; I call 'em "Therapists!"
  • Toyz
  • 08-06-2015, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=ck1942;1057038287]

The most savvy ladies are true companionsQUOTE]

+++

My ATFs are the ones where we are just hanging out enjoying each others company...we "happen" to have sex and she "happens" to leave with more cash than she came over with.
  • tzv13
  • 08-06-2015, 10:06 PM
^^^ plus 100 ^^^

The most savvy ladies are true companions; I call 'em "Therapists!" Originally Posted by ck1942
Ck1942, you and TemptationTammie nailed it. That is exactly what I loved about the hobby. Great discussion.
This life isn't for the weak or faint of heart. Originally Posted by PSW1995
Exactly.

As I've said many times, any lady who enters this profession has my highest regard and respect. With all the BS you have to put up with it can't be easy.
I'm with Ms. Betty. I love,love,love what I do. After being in upper management in the corporate world for many years I think I've died and gone to heaven now!! The only reason I didn't start earlier is I didn't know about it.!!
I'm with Ms. Betty. I love,love,love what I do. After being in upper management in the corporate world for many years I think I've died and gone to heaven now!! The only reason I didn't start earlier is I didn't know about it.!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Girl i feel your pain. I was lucky enough to escape upper management as well and feel blessed to have found my favorite job to date! Many people look down on me and what we do.

I say bring on the haters!! Ive never been happier in my life!

/end rant
Lol... IB I am feeling better
Ladies, that's what's up! Lol
I feel one has to be compassionate and kind.
❤️
I recently read Brothel written by a public health scholar who went to the Mustang Ranch to research the claim that no HIV infection had ever resulted from an encounter at any legal NV brothel.

She got to know several of the working girls and she mentioned the two factions 1) enjoyed their work and loved the sex and 2) either hated the sex or were indifferent and thought it was "unprofessional" to enjoy sex with a John, and, furthermore, despised the working girls in category 1.
Its true there has never been one transmitted case of HIV in all the years they have been testing.

So that means that prostitutes who are responsible and protect themselves are not spreading disease. You more likely to get something from a non-professional.

I have no love for the houses.
They lock you up, you have to fend for yourself against other girls who have pimps.
Have to give them half your money, pay daily rent (Up to $35/day), and doctors fees are $200 a month if not more in some places. Oh and don't forget your sheriffs card that run from $75/year to $200/year depending on what county you work in.

The houses have no respect for the working girls. Most places assume we are all thieves. It's bullshit.

I'm glad to be out of the houses. There is no money in those places anymore.
And Dennis Hoff is not a defender of the industry. He is just a business man protecting his investment.

I never had problems in the houses with clients and I don't have problems with them out here either.
"For our Safety" is a crock of shit. I can protect myself. Thank you stand your ground laws.

I would like to go on, but I have stuff I need to do...
If yall have any questions about the 10 brothels that I have been to in Nevada, feel free

It was a good experience, but I don't have to be locked up to sell what I rightfully own.