Ok Boys I shouldnt have to say this.....

When you were little didn't your Mother use to tell you to clean up before you ate?

Well same goes for me as well......

I am not here to put any one on blast but if you are left scratching your brain trying to figure out if I am talking about you....it probably is you, lol.

I really don't like being ugly especially since you come to me to be loved on...but for the sake of the pussy gods......please be clean.

It is very obvious that it is hot outside. If you book a little later in the day and you have been working....office job or not. Please take a shower....I have one that works and towels that are fresh.

Also if you smoke please wash your hands and rinse your mouth out.....You cant complain when I don't want to kiss you when you smell and taste like an ashtray...I definitely don't want your fingers inside of me after you have been holding a cigarette.

Now I will either have a lot of people jumping in the to stir the pot or ladies that will finally agree with me.

I cant speak for all but I can say I find it a priority to be fresh and clean for me....just do the same for me. I will understand and allow you time to freshen up before and after.

No sweaty balls for me.....

Happy Hobby!!!
  • Toyz
  • 08-11-2015, 03:47 PM
LOL I had a conversation with one of our more beloved Hoogars about this very subject...her take was hilarious...she had a visitor...asked him to take a shower...he said "I did before I came over"....she..."it's 95 degrees outside, did you walk in here? Then your balls are sweaty...take a shower if you want me to suck your dick "...

Reports are he took a shower.
I agree because I've been with a few girls who didn't shower before I showed up and they smelled like sweat, especially down below. You can count on me taking a shower.
Who would argue with that request?
Admittedly, I didn't start doing the table shower/spa w/ this in mind BUT, it has turned into a definite +++

I pay a LOT of attention to cleaning Mr. Happy and his pals from stem to stern.

By the time I am done, you are so fresh and shiny that Mr. Clean wishes he was you.

'No funk on the junk'

A
You would be surprised how many turn down a shower when I offer it
You would be surprised how many turn down a shower when I offer it Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
I imagine it might be paying $4-$5 per minute to stand in a shower that causes time/money conscious monger resistance.

Simply allot a 3-5 minute pre shower allowance off the clock and every one is happy.

If someone refuses to shower even though they aren't being charged there is a serious problem with their ideas about hygiene.

At the same time if you insist upon charging someone $20 to stand in a shower before the session just to make it more pleasant for you then that would also be a serious problem of greed.
I'm baffled by how many try and turn down a simple hand washing request.

No one wants dirty hands rubbing all over them. If I told someone I hadn't brushed my teeth all day, would you still want me to kiss you? Probably not!
I'm baffled by how many try and turn down a simple hand washing request.

No one wants dirty hands rubbing all over them. If I told someone I hadn't brushed my teeth all day, would you still want me to kiss you? Probably not! Originally Posted by Kaylee Blue

That would baffle me too. Turning down simply washing one's hands?

What kind of nasty morons do you poor ladies have to deal with?
We don't! We boot them and their dirty behinds out the door!
I totally agree with you Daddy's Girl. I try to schedule sessions so I can shower, shave, brush teeth, clip nails and sanitize hands before going. It's common sense to me but it appears to me that many don't.
I totally agree with you Daddy's Girl. I try to schedule sessions so I can shower, shave, brush teeth, clip nails and sanitize hands before going. It's common sense to me but it appears to me that many don't. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
True but the complaint was that it is hot out so even when they do claim to have showered beforehand they still get sweaty coming to her.

It's easy for her to stay fresh. She's already there so the real question is are they expected to pay $20 to hop in the shower again?

It's a pretty simple and reasonable fix actually. Otherwise it could morph into a standard procedure for providers to shave time off the clock by simply insisting all mongers shower on his dime.

Just tell the guy he has three minutes before the clock starts and he'd better be clean. Military has no problem with a three minute shower.
I have guys asking in advance if it's ok to get a shower when they get here, which is perfectly fine and appreciated.
I've also got guys that will at ask to wash up when they get here.

It's a common courtesy that we are both clean for each other.
I imagine it might be paying $4-$5 per minute to stand in a shower that causes time/money conscious monger resistance.

Simply allot a 3-5 minute pre shower allowance off the clock and every one is happy.

If someone refuses to shower even though they aren't being charged there is a serious problem with their ideas about hygiene.

At the same time if you insist upon charging someone $20 to stand in a shower before the session just to make it more pleasant for you then that would also be a serious problem of greed. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Who is up charging for a shower? Last time I checked I am a non clock watcher anyways so that does not even matter.....

Hell maybe I should charge $20 a shower....that is a business in it self. I will have every bum and street walker at my door. No more providing for me!!
WOW! Lets be really clear about what is actually occurring when you see one of our sweet lady providers: First you are talking and then perhaps kissing - make sure that your breath is as fresh as it can be; Second, you are going to be running your hands and fingers over her body and delicate places - wash your damn hands very well the minute you walk in the door.....no one has ever objected when I've done so. If you want bonus points, make sure that your hands, fingers and fingernails are SMOOTH with no rough spots.....just saying; Third, it was 105 degrees today, so no matter if you showered before you left home in the AM or even on your way there, rinse off (WITH SOAP) when you get there......I've found that you usually get rewarded; Fourth, if you have an SO, shower again real quick before you leave.....almost got caught one day because I did not. Put simply, cleanliness will get you everywhere....and the alternative would really be embarrassing.....and that would be awkward and would probably end up being commented upon in the Powder Room..... and that would equal ECCIE death I'm sure.

-Nilla (OOOOHHHH, Dropped the soap! I'll get it!)