Never seen before?

So what happens if someone reviews you that you swear you've never seen before..
Personally I save all EC related clients in a notebook so I know and have references for ladies if need be..

And I got a review from someone I don't recall EVER seeing him. Don't have any messages on here from him or his handle saved...

What can a girl do if that happens?
Unfortunately there is no official recourse with the board as the powers that be will claim it a he said / she said affair and as we have been told many times this board isn't fair or just but rather by men for men.

However, If I were you; if the guy is new or only has a couple of reviews I would state the facts as you see them here so that both ladies and guys know that you feel this review is fake. So that way the public knows that they MAY have faked the review for either PA credit, or an attempt to fool other providers while screening.
Good advise from BM, call him out so others know, maybe he's a bandle

IB
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 06:57 PM
Good advise from BM, call him out so others know, maybe he's a bandle

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I responded with some solid advice on the National board for her. Might lead to clues, might not.
He says I have him 2 addresses before I gave him my hotel..
Which is odd because I only do that for backpage people and he swears he saw me.. but won't give me his contact info so I can run a screen..
But you know what..
I know my services are amazing and I'm well liked. Can't let one person bring me down.
Well I know I be getting backlash from provider who get a no review. I seen in mutliple boards . She states that never contacted me before through eccie but I still have her pm responses. She mentioned to me in the room always give 2 addresses . I have over 20 reviews almost all yes with the exception of hers . I know there is alot of wk out there let the facts speak for itself.
It's all good. I don't recall seeing you nor do I give eccie people 2 different addresses. But it's all good.
No one is perfect.

Getting Interesting...
Either way I have very good reviews and repeat clients.
Not everyone is gonna like me.
Specially cause I see he likes gfe and I don't do that.
Did you reasurch him when he contacted you during your screening to see what king of girls he sees? This could help you weed out the ones that might not like your services.

A simple " hay babe I'm not GFE so you might not like me" can save you some drama later.

Reasurch works both ways.

IB
Yeah, i do realize no one is perfect . I never made any fake reviews for PA credit nor gave any false information pertaining anything within the review . I TOFFT that is it.As everyone can see , she also received another no review . You may contact any of the providers on my review list if wish or pm pertaining to this matter. i am done with this thread .
And the other no was because he couldn't stay active the session. Not because anything I did.
But hey. You were coming off quite assholeish in our messages so I don't feel the need to discuss further with you.
So did you see him?

IB
I still don't know. He won't send me any information so I can check my contacts..
Thus why the mods can't don't anything in a case like this. Now that you have publicly kicked the hornet's nest and he has responded ...

a) We have a long established Monger with 26 reviews. What is his possible motivation for faking a review of a BP provider?

b) We have a BP Provider whose last two reviews are NO. What is her possible motivation for discrediting both negative reviews?
She blames erectile dysfunction for the first client's dissatisfaction with her services and simply denies all knowledge of the second "No" reviewed session.

Simply let the facts speak for themselves. I think that's fair enough.

P.S. it might have been wiser to own the reviews and simply publicly state "I promise to up my game" rather than discredit the clients.

Now you appear to be just another typical BP provider who not only provides inconsistent service but who will also publicly attack any monger dissatisfied with your service.
Not a very bright marketing strategy on a hooker board with experienced mongers and providers.

"Todo I don't think we're in BP land anymore"