Tattoo you (reprise)

More then ever there are a lot of tattooed lady providers. So does the tattooed lady appeal to you, is it distracting? I have always thought when I read this in a review " what the hell was this guy doing during a session that the tattoo distracted him"

I like the tattooed ladies, hell I have a few myself (sleeve and more). I think that they can be sexy and if you let it "distract" you then that is that.

Ladies does a guy having tattoos distract you? Does it make you feel uncomfortable.

I will admit I have a crush on KimiAmore, I tend to enjoy a painted lady and I dont find it distracting.

Is this distracting?

Would you kick here out of bed?

This is sexy no?

Is this to much?

Art is always going to be in the eye of the beholder....

So why are we seeing more painted ladies?

Anyways Tattoo you!

IB
IMO some tattoos may be derogatory in nature or something offensive to the guy. Maybe a boyfriend's name? I'm sure that some guys may not want to see that when they're with a lady. But most can be just artwork and not distracting.
A tattoo here and there is fine however, when they take over your body appearance, I have to pass. Not a big fan of multiple tattoos.I personally think they take away your natural beauty. Just my opinion.
Bonnie Rotten, Bella Bellz, Christy Mack, Anna Belle Peaks....Oh Hell YeS!
The problem is some women don't realize They Are born the perfect piece of artwork.

It's like spraying graffiti on a Rembrandt.
I have yet to meet any provider whose tattoos proved to be a negative. If anything, they add to the individual spice of each one. Every tattoo has a story and if you'll just ask....you'll learn things - funny things, personal things, sad things, crazy things...... I like them!

-Nilla (Uglier Than Rumored!)
  • Toyz
  • 08-18-2015, 10:14 AM
Not a fan overall. Rarely see "art" what I usually see is a spur of the moment "oh I wanted a set of lips over my pussy " or a "Alejandro" tramp stamp. Or some odd conflicting arabic or Chinese characters that say "eat at joes" (although the girl doesn't know that).

Now...Asian Layla has some true artwork that actually goes with her personality and looks good on her.
The problem is some women don't realize They Are born the perfect piece of artwork.

It's like spraying graffiti on a Rembrandt. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
The occasional work of body art can be nice, but too often I see a gorgeous lady with a group of tats (ie: the cute chick on the tv show Pickers ) that I feel has ruined a beautiful body..

anything that can't be covered by normal attire, is too much.

It's like spraying graffiti on a Rembrandt. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I wholeheartedly agree. If there's a story to a tat or a link between tats that tell a story then I can appreciate it for what it is, but if the tats are a hodge-podge of ink either unfinished or look like a collection of random things then that to me that is a distraction.
I want someone with interactive tats, like hose with a chimney-but no smoke.
Or some odd conflicting arabic or Chinese characters that say "eat at joes" (although the girl doesn't know that). Originally Posted by Toyz
I'll have you know I pay good money to have my shit translated into Kanji and that it means *exactly* what it's supposed to mean. Of course, when someone asks what it means, I usually tell them, "Joe sucks big cock" (using the name of the client, obviously).
Curiosity is asking why, that's all. For me my tats do tell a story and represented a big change in my life, guess it was a liberation and transformation. Tattoos have been around for thousands of years, tribal and spiritually too. Now days it seams that they are shunned as some do miss use them and that sheds a bad light on those that partake in its ritual.

They have to be endured and not just purchased off a rack and boxed up for you to take home and display when you feel like it.

IB
That might be your take on it but hardly the reality anymore.

A couple of tats on a lady is acceptable to me and can accentuate an area that might not normally get my attention. But too many begins to remove the look I prefer a woman to have.

I don't see any ladies that I could not see taking out in public and for me that would mean no visible ink in attire appropriate for whatever setting we might be in.

I want a lady beside me that is stunning in her beauty and turns heads as a result. Not a freak show that draws attention like a billboard with some message.
Everyone has there own opinion! Does not mean that there view is wrong. There are very few certainties, like the sun coming up every day, no opinion can change that, but otherwise it is all personal test.

IB

IB
Primtime network TV is going all tattoo this fall!

IB