San Antonio / Austin / Dallas prostitution ring busted

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/2015/...eges/31892195/

I'm pretty sure most of us can guess who this is. :|
Glad I never saw any of his girls. Now he's in a cage where he belongs, good riddance...
Yes, but it's not over. There will be plea deals. Time to pull back until the dust settles. Have fun and be safe.
what a fuking loser piece of shit!!! real tough guy beating up on women!! I hope he gets ass raped by Bull Queer with a 13" cock!
  • Toyz
  • 08-18-2015, 06:49 PM
Interesting thread....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=jazleen Originally Posted by Johnny Tightlips

Wow...

I feel sorry for all the mongers that pledged allegiance based on misinformation, some of those guys I really like. How many screened for that agency or saw girls there or visiting from the "Dallas Branch"? Hope you used a hobby phone, didn't discuss details and took a city bus to visit.

Some of the statements in there are now prophetic.
Wow...

I feel sorry for all the mongers that pledged allegiance based on misinformation, some of those guys I really like. How many screened for that agency or saw girls there or visiting from the "Dallas Branch"? Hope you used a hobby phone, didn't discuss details and took a city bus to visit.

Some of the statements in there are now prophetic. Originally Posted by Toyz

Just goes to prove that when something seems too good to be true in the hobby it probably is even when defended by none other than the review king himself.
I'm safe....I don't see prostitutes, I only see providers.
The agency ladies all looked pretty hot. I was about to schedule once but ended up canceling at the last minute.
Any fellas that used this agency in potential police danger I wonder? Have had buddies that have and just hope they won't have to be involved with any kind of BS
Any fellas that used this agency in potential police danger I wonder? Have had buddies that have and just hope they won't have to be involved with any kind of BS Originally Posted by MrBangBang21
This is why you don't use text messages.

If contacted by the police, use your right to keep silent. Don't deny or admit anything. Don't have a conversation at all. You can be charged with lying to the police. They can even use an obstruction of justice charge to harass you even if you tell the truth.

Look up the ACLU Bust card.

If contacted by phone, just tell whoever it is to not contact you again and hang up.
This is why you don't use text messages.

If contacted by the police, use your right to keep silent. Don't deny or admit anything. Don't have a conversation at all. You can be charged with lying to the police. They can even use an obstruction of justice charge to harass you even if you tell the truth.

Look up the ACLU Bust card.

If contacted by phone, just tell whoever it is to not contact you again and hang up. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
That sure is a lot of work for a misdemeanor charge, especially now that they caught the guy and have stated that girls working under him are victims not perps.
That sure is a lot of work for a misdemeanor charge, especially now that they caught the guy and have stated that girls working under him are victims not perps. Originally Posted by illuminati
You're probably a small fish and they won't bother, but there are all sorts of bad laws that can be used to make it more than a misdemeanor.

They can also just be wanting to fuck with people and get publicity. You don't know what some self righteous backwoods hick prosecutor or politician may do. There are lots of "true believers" out there.

They can make more serious charges like underage, RICO, Mann Act, criminal conspiracy, etc. They may be bullshit charges, but they are a pain to deal with. The prosecutor gets his TV news soundbites, and nobody cares when the charges are dropped or dismissed later. There are all sorts of bizarre laws that can be stretched to fit. There are some disturbing "computer crime" laws in some states that can be stretched to cover almost anything sex related. There are also lots of vague "human trafficking" laws that could easily be stretched to apply, even if they don't hold up in court.

Even if they treat the girls as "victims" in this particular case, they don't always do that.
Would it help if contact numbers are changed?
Is this something to worry about for anyone with the bad judgement to use this agency?
Anyone recall an agency being busted in the past? has there ever been any hobbiests that have been investigated or arrested?