Address: 75 area
Activities: BBBJ, DT, FF,DATY, RCG, CG, Mish, K-9, LFK,DFK, DATY, SS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She's about 5'3" Big Ass, good for pounding
Recommendation: Yes
Donation?
more description of appearance pls? she thick? pics accurate?
Nice- not necessarily my type but I could drop a load in that!!
Donation? Originally Posted by headhunter214
Donation ? It was a dream ! 🤣
I don’t recall seeing her ads listing a Fort Worth location. I noticed today she says she’s in Atlanta. Do you know if maybe she advertises elsewhere when she’s closer to home?
Following for more info. Are those her actual pictures?
I reached out to her about scheduling yesterday and had no response for hours.

Then reached out again and said I went ahead and scheduled with another one of my regular girls but to hit me up if she was interested in getting together some time.

She responded within minutes saying “I only have regulars babe”. Told her to let me know if she’s interested in getting a new one and never got another response.

Not convinced she’s real at this point.
I reached out to her about scheduling yesterday and had no response for hours.

Then reached out again and said I went ahead and scheduled with another one of my regular girls but to hit me up if she was interested in getting together some time.

She responded within minutes saying “I only have regulars babe”. Told her to let me know if she’s interested in getting a new one and never got another response.

Not convinced she’s real at this point. Originally Posted by Peter Nincompoop
Doubt that if she's on rubmd... Likely fake at this point
Pretty sure it’s fake, i mean if you just read this persons awful reviews the whole encounters always sound the same and kind of made up lol
When we get a stellar reviews without some critical information like donation, duration and location, just assume its a fantasy of monger to stimulate himself to jerk.
The guy has 27 reviews and they aren’t all cookie-cutter, so I don’t see a reason to question its legitimacy.
OP probably did have a session with someone, but I 100% guarantee you it is not the female in the pictures. The female in the pictures is Jojo Babie (you can easily find her on Google). If she was providing, trust me I'd be 1st in line! Haha. Wondering who you really saw now...
Now, THAT is a reason to question the review’s legitimacy.

https://www.instagram.com/jojo_babie/?hl=en

What say ye, OP? Did you really fuck the chick in the ad?
There's no way that's actually Jojo baddie..