Best Butthole Lickers List

Decided to start my own threAD seeing how the unwanted butthole licker thread was going so amazingly well.

Ladies who know how eat Butthole like a Chinaman on rice:

1. PrettyElite10/Desirae - This is one fine ass piece of Chocolate, beautiful and very talented, absolute FREAK.

2. The Legendary BadAss/Nikki - Another absolute FREAK, very talented with everything as well.

Footnotes: Please Chinamen, don't hate, you know you like the rice. I do, too.
kimberly at dupond
Tina at Rainbow
Cossette went to town on me! It was amazing, best experience yet!

Yep....add me to the list please. You MUST shower on arrival and wash with a special antibacterial soap.
  • Tetas
  • 08-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Yep....add me to the list please. You MUST shower on arrival and wash with a special antibacterial soap...to at least the second knuckle. Originally Posted by alaine
FTFY!
Carmen Karma before she retired and Anhellica.
+1 on Anhellica
Midgetwrestler is a great ass licker, were, kisser
Is legendary badass Nikki retired?
+1 on Anhellica Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
+ 2!!
Decided to start my own threAD seeing how the unwanted butthole licker thread was going so amazingly well... Originally Posted by ManSlut

Amazingly well like a freaking TRAIN WRECK...

My neck still hurts from the onlooker delay.

I'm keen on licking freshly shaven buttholes that have had a thorough washing and rinsing (that means with soap!) upon arrival to my incall. Yes my shower head comes off, yes I expect you to take it down and aim it directly up your butthole like a bidet.

Now OP, since you're into train wrecks...I double dog dare you to start a thread on sloppy seconds

Where is slutsville? There's no place like home (clicking my heels together...).

I'm keen on licking freshly shaven buttholes that have had a thorough washing and rinsing (that means with soap!) upon arrival to my incall. Yes my shower head comes off, yes I expect you to take it down and aim it directly up your butthole like a bidet.

Now OP, since you're into train wrecks...I double dog dare you to start a thread on sloppy seconds

Originally Posted by milfy2002

Never experienced sloppy seconds, as far as I know.

Originally Posted by milfy2002

Now would these sloppy seconds be a surprise or unwanted?

I bet Maxi enjoys having her ass kissed ... I wonder if midget wrestler is available?
Now would these sloppy seconds be a surprise or unwanted?

I bet Maxi enjoys having her ass kissed ... I wonder if midget wrestler is available? Originally Posted by pyramider

Now that's even better than MY derailing comment...touché!

Oh I forgot to ad, not unwanted! Sometimes I get requests, so I'm curious how many men are really into that sort of thing. Would start a poll, but that seems gauche.