Age/Race Preferences

I've always wondered if other hobbyist have specific age/race preferences they target like me.

Latina - I want just about any Latina within reason. >18-50. Curves or Skinny.
White - I only want very well built Milfs over 30. Tats and very busty.
Asian - I have a strong preference for well built Milfs over 30.
Black - I like tall and skinny, no tats and no preference on age (>18).
Mixed - OMG...I'm almost wide open.

This is not intended to be a racially charged thread but rather to see if other hobbyist have different "types"among races. By-the-way I'm white and I think I'm hopelessly in lust for women of different races when I need a lot of visual stimulation from a white woman (who are lovely by the way).
I'm white and attracted exclusively to black women for the last 20 years.
Lately, I've been very attracted to Asian & Hispanic women. But, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to others. Age is not a huge factor, as long as it's legal. My current ATFs are a 44yo Chinese gal & a 20-something Korean. It's more about who they are, I guess. I think I'd be equally attracted to them if they were any ethnicity.
young spinners....and recently been attracted to tattooed young ladies....and the occasional thicker blond, as long as she has a pretty face
on any lady who's showcase I might browse....a pretty face goes a long way.....
You ate a taco before you wanted a Latina,,,You ate cheese on crackers before you wanted a White,,,You ate Lo Mein before you wanted an Asian,,, You ate sweet potato pie before you wanted a Black. You ate at a fusion restaurant before you wanted a Mixed.
In the hobby I prefer young black spinners, usually a little darker and with a little street in them but now and then I get a craving for some junk in the trunk so I'll look for 38-42" hips.
You ate a taco before you wanted a Latina,,,You ate cheese on crackers before you wanted a White,,,You ate Lo Mein before you wanted an Asian,,, You ate sweet potato pie before you wanted a Black. You ate at a fusion restaurant before you wanted a Mixed. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
So not hotdogs I hope.
So not hotdogs I hope. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
If you eat hotdogs, you are staying home to watch the game,,,No play action.
Black or mixed girls are my weakness. Spinner or not
Latina - 18-35... pref Spanish speakers. Pretty open on body type, if somewhere in the neighborhood of "hourglass" figure. These are hard to come by in the civilian world... no maaaames, soy un guerito bueno, que paso?? LOL
White - 18-30... prefer brunettes, but there are exceptions. Spinner/curvy, busty.
Asian - 18-25 (looking ). Really want a curvy/thick up to BBW, naturally busty asian girl w/a nice, round ass.
Black/mixed - I love y'all, but I routinely pull civilian girls who are wayyyy outta my league. I do have my eye on a few here, tho
my preferences:

young (under 30), and ethnic-looking.. whites blonde and pale, blacks on the darker side, Latinas straight from the Barrio, Asians fresh off the boat..

of course, service and value override age and race, so if I get someone in my preference range, it is simply a bonus..
See my sig.

I didn't go through phases though. 1 month I may see nothing but white girls, the next all Latinas. I'm craving some Asian at the moment
Black or mixed, petite spinners. Well spoken and articulate with minimal to no tattoos.
With the exception of my Hispanic first wife all my RW relationships have been Black, love the dark complexion really brings out their beauty.
MILFs- 30-45 white Latin AA, with nice tits
1. Over 18
2. Pink