So I'm the new gal on the block here an have an offer

I need two guys apparently to refer me to get in this website as a member.. I'm willing to give a special offer to a few good men. As long as your so willing to assist me my doing a review. ��What do you say about helping this chick out. Please
that probably wouldn't be the avatar pic Id use, it looks like someone's trying to stuff to much pork into the sausage casing.....just my opinion.....
use a face pic, or a close up of your best assets.......
  • BLM69
  • 04-23-2016, 11:26 PM
that probably wouldn't be the avatar pic Id use, it looks like someone's trying to stuff to much pork into the sausage casing.....just my opinion..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
damm

damm
Originally Posted by BLM69
Are we looking at different avatar pics?? damn how? look at the pinck bottoms...i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer...but damn it seems a little over stuffed......she did start this thread, am I wrong??
Yes, she started this thread in an effort to find a couple of good gentlemen help her to be verified. She didn't ask a thing about her wardrobe or size.

Some of you guys can't be pleased. When a lady wears a corset and a flattering outfit or pose, or has professional hair,makeup,photography, so she can look attractive to you, when you see you in person with no professional team in site, you degrade her and say she doesn't look like her pics. But when she DOES, take honest selfies, (selfies are better then pro because that expensive team won't fix her up for you), but her real, honest selfies that show you what you're getting, are posted, she gets LAMBASTED by the same guys! So what do you want ? Fake pics or real pics. And don't deny that many bigger women are top providers. This lady, Velvet, may be a firecracker in bed and mouth like a hose. Someone BE a man and TOFTT.

There are MANY plus size providers who do very well on this site on and on P411. Velvet, you probably should get verified on P411, TER, and Eros as well.

Look at some of the ladies avatars and showcase pics, like MILFY, BBW Katrina, and more. I'm just falling asleep now! Contact some of the ladies who appear to be about the same size as you, and ask if they have a special technique for selfies or what studios they use. Definitely get flattering outfits, doesn't have to be lingerie.

As for getting verified, you are allowed to make one post in the welcome wagon, and if you want, offer a review special. Just be honest on your height and weight. There's a huge market for BBW'S. But not if they lie and the client was expecting someone smaller. Same thing with age. Be accurate.

But a nice verification /review rate should bring plenty in the door. You can put in the add, " Rates to be raised on 4-30, so catch me now" By that time , if your service is impeccable, you will have made a great name for yourself. Hey if you do couples I can ask my favorite client to have you come see us! We can both verify you.

Good luck to you Velvet. PM if you have any questions.
damm
Originally Posted by BLM69

Ginger Katt...great advice! Great (valid) points! Great Lady!
Yes, she started this thread in an effort to find a couple of good gentlemen help her to be verified. She didn't ask a thing about her wardrobe or size.

Some of you guys can't be pleased. When a lady wears a corset and a flattering outfit or pose, or has professional hair,makeup,photography, so she can look attractive to you, when you see you in person with no professional team in site, you degrade her and say she doesn't look like her pics. But when she DOES, take honest selfies, (selfies are better then pro because that expensive team won't fix her up for you), but her real, honest selfies that show you what you're getting, are posted, she gets LAMBASTED by the same guys! So what do you want ? Fake pics or real pics. And don't deny that many bigger women are top providers. This lady, Velvet, may be a firecracker in bed and mouth like a hose. Someone BE a man and TOFTT.

There are MANY plus size providers who do very well on this site on and on P411. Velvet, you probably should get verified on P411, TER, and Eros as well.

Look at some of the ladies avatars and showcase pics, like MILFY, BBW Katrina, and more. I'm just falling asleep now! Contact some of the ladies who appear to be about the same size as you, and ask if they have a special technique for selfies or what studios they use. Definitely get flattering outfits, doesn't have to be lingerie.

As for getting verified, you are allowed to make one post in the welcome wagon, and if you want, offer a review special. Just be honest on your height and weight. There's a huge market for BBW'S. But not if they lie and the client was expecting someone smaller. Same thing with age. Be accurate.

But a nice verification /review rate should bring plenty in the door. You can put in the add, " Rates to be raised on 4-30, so catch me now" By that time , if your service is impeccable, you will have made a great name for yourself. Hey if you do couples I can ask my favorite client to have you come see us! We can both verify you.

Good luck to you Velvet. PM if you have any questions. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Always so long winded... Can you get to the point quicker?

Let's not forget this is a hooker board, so we can stop the equality bullshit. You know that this is the culture established on this site... So advertise elsewhere if you can't take it.

It wasn't a question or response about real or fake pics... It's more of a reaction to seeing a disturbing avatar image with a giant obese orb where genetalia should be. A credit to the OP and her orb -- someone will eventually hit that.
Are we looking at different avatar pics?? damn how? look at the pinck bottoms...i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer...but damn it seems a little over stuffed......she did start this thread, am I wrong?? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Keep sharpening - I believe it's either sarcasm or a response to your honesty.

Good luck to you Velvet. PM if you have any questions. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Ginger you know as well as I do that these people are just gonna run whoever they want outta here. They ran off Tara Evans, they ran KittyLamour outta here a few weeks ago, and although we are currently not on speaking terms they ran !VI! outta here too.

So if they wanna run this new girl out before she even starts then they are gonna do it.
______Always so long winded... Can you get to the point quicker?______

Let's not forget this is a hooker board, so we can stop the equality bullshit. You know that this is the culture established on this site... So advertise elsewhere if you can't take it.

It wasn't a question or response about real or fake pics... It's more of a reaction to seeing a disturbing avatar image with a giant obese orb where genetalia should be. A credit to the OP and her orb -- someone will eventually hit that. Originally Posted by crazysauce
-------
Yes they will. She be amazing in bed. And I'm too long winded? Why are you reading my posts then. Stop it. A LOT of them, since you said "always" long winded. So just,don't read my few posts, problem solvex. Not only that, you thought it was an important enough post to REPEAT it so other people could benefit from my reason.
Take a look at my post count, and that date I joined. I don't talk much.
This girl has no one, she can't get in the Powder Room until she has been verified.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-24-2016, 12:48 PM
Ginger: I like that you are "long winded". I like that you take your time and do not rush to make your point.

It kind of reminds me of how you are in a session. You take your time. You make sure you get your message across. You are in no rush to get to the finish. That is what separates you from so many others on this board. Don't ever change. :-)

To stay on topic, that was excellent advice you gave the OP. You are a caring person. Again, that separates you from so many other haters on this board.
Class replies Ginger. The tone of this board isn't just jump on anyone, seems to me hostility should be reserved for people you have a reason to dislike. Op isn't being misleading. But I guess if you're unhappy with your life and have nowhere to vent your frustration this is a good a place as any if it makes you feel better about yourself...
You never know people, this lady might fuck you like there's no tomorrow.

Just an FYI: Ladies with a little cushion are USUALLY better in bed. Ijs
Ginger had great advice! There is a "niche" for EVERY chick on here.....you just gotta find it & market yourself towars it......Like I am Hells rocker chick and The Highway to hell.......Eva D is the "meat eater"....Ginger is the "feisty,sexy kat".......etc.
And pm some of us gals and we can give ya help!

Good luck babe!!
Thank you ladies very much you all seem very kind... Id never been on a sight before and trying to learn it. And not step on toes. I appreciate all your responses they've been helpful. And I may message and inquirer in future. Thank you for making me feel comfortable enough to do so... 👍