yea one of those threADs

So i washed my batphone Friday by mistake. I got this new phone im using now but i cant get into my google account for a few days. If you need to reach me, pm here or p411. Also i cannot provide referneces until i get back into google. Sorry.

This has been a whole lot of trouble for a little burner phone. Lol
I know the feeling girl it's a VERY annoying process but with time you will gain all of your contacts & important info back. Walmart usually has good burner phones that are surprisingly cheap give me one sec I'll send you a pm..

I hope everything works out for you
Thanks hon, i already got a new burner phone. Just waiting to hear back from google regarding access to my gmail and google voice. I have a two step verification on login from other devices. Unfortunately, both of those back up verifications were connected to my batphone. Lol.

All in the name of safety. I'll have to make my step two verification a little more diverse this time. Lesson learned.

It is a pain though. You're absolutely right.
Most common way a girl washes her phone by mistake.

Most common way a girl washes her phone by mistake.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I did that 3 days ago

Oh the irony lol
Haha well i usually keep my regular phone in the front pocket of my scrubs top and my batphone in the side leg pocket. I was in a rush friday after work and threw my scrubs in the wash without even thinking. Saturday morning i woke up and was thinking that i probably washed it. Sure enough there it was at the bottom of the washer. Left it in rice all day and night til Sunday morning. There was no way. So i headed to get a new burner phone. When i got it going i went to log into my gmail and GV accounts. After i put in my password it asked for the code from my batphone number. Then the back up number is my google voice. Neither of which i have access to. Lol.
Thanks for the helpful pm, Kaitlyn. Very sweet of you.
Totally done this before, except it was my primary mobile phone. It sucks and not in the good way. I totally sympathize.
If the new burner phone is only carrier locked and not sim locked, the burner is using the same carrier as the batphone, and the batsim isn't fubar, you might be able to swap the batsim in to the new phone and have your old number back to make switching over two-step easier (or use the batsim in the new phone if your contacts were on the sim instead of the phone). Might be worth a shot.

Either way, sorry to hear about the troubles =(
Im gonna take your advice if google doesnt verify me by other means. Definitely worth a shot. Thanks
I just watched on a talk show about how to totally dry out your wet cell phone. They say that if you save those preservative packages, and put a bunch in a jar, cover your phone up with those packets. It supposably dries it out.

I get them all the time in my dogs treats. I'm gonna save them just in case!!
Or just use rice, it absorbs the moisture also.
THN, if you know your google password you should be able to login via your laptop, text and make voice calls from your browser. Just go to http://voice.google.com
I think i tried that. I rarely use my laptop so it did the same thing. Still waiting to hear back from google. They said 3-5 business days. Its only day 2 today. I will try again though. Patiently waiting...
That situation really sucks ! I think you should try the SIM card swap , if it works you will have access to everything. As far as your service sees it would be the same phone. Magic just like you never washed it at all LOL.

I hope everything else is fine for you !