Just another dumb ass question

Hey this is for hobby members and providers....

After we have had a wild, equally enthusiastic romp, both of us are out of breath and sweat is covering both of us...maybe I have had the pleasure of the lady taking my nice release....

Do I get up with you to help in the clean up ???
I feel like a schmuck laying on the bed just waiting for her to come back and "clean" my sorry ass up....

Like I said, another dumb ass question
I always feel like I should be doing something, too.

Sometimes they're like "no, no... wait here" and then others you just get a blank stare, like "uhhhh..."

There's no way to know going in, I guess...
It all depends. If I've met you before and happen to know you enjoy a shower after session... I'll go start your shower for you.

If I know you're a "man on the run"... just relax and let me do the work
I almost always handle the clean up process. Imo, it gives the gentleman a few extra minutes to regain composure. Or maybe even to savor the last remaining moments before getting back to reality.
I want you to lay there and enjoy the leg shaking, toe curling experience. I enjoy the pampering of taking a very warm washcloth to clean you up. It seriously almost hurts my feelings when a guy gets up to wash up right after.
Butch....at ease brother
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-29-2016, 05:58 PM
I love the cleanup when it is done by someone who knows how. I can hardly move a muscle after a great session. I love to lay there and have the beautiful lady I am with bring in a nice, warm, wet washcloth and gently rub and clean up whatever there is to cleanup.

It is such a great feeling. Isn't this pampering and being made to feel we are being taken care of all part of the experience we are looking for? It is for me.

And more then a few times, the cleanup led to both of us being aroused again and another bonus pop. Damn...rinse and repeat.
Butch....at ease brother Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Right with you jarhead... Be well my friend
MarineButch
Over the course of years of amp visits, I'd come to take the cleanup (by her) for granted. Always a great experience except for this one Japanese lady who stared in appreciative awe for a while at the massive ejaculation covering my chest--then went to work with fistfuls of those brown paper towels that Bill Cosby and I remember from the restrooms of our schooldays (try to wipe your nose, and wipe your whole damn lip off). On my first visit to a studio, the girl concluded by letting me lie there in my jizz for a minute, then contemptuously tossing one of those wet-wipe things onto my belly. Now that really hurt....
I want you to lay there and enjoy the leg shaking, toe curling experience. I enjoy the pampering of taking a very warm washcloth to clean you up. It seriously almost hurts my feelings when a guy gets up to wash up right after. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
You are the best at pampering! I felt like a king. Starting the shower was an awesome touch.
I figured when I got out of the shower you would be there to dry me off. Lmao.
Yes, dumb question. You are paying for service.

If that makes you fell better, sure do it, help. I don't.
I always get up to the get the warm towel to clean you up with but I do have gents who want to shower so they get up, take condom off and go start shower. For first time I usually ask if he needs shower. If not i do the warm towel wipe up and he usually either uses wash cloth to clean or just gets dressed. Of course, all that is done once the cuddling/talking is over.
Always a nice jester when the provider does the clean up. I have been with a lot providers that provided that service, even a Geisha that did a great clean up. One lady that does the greasiest job at this is KellyTNT. if you have been with her you know what I am talking about, positively none better.

You are the best at pampering! I felt like a king. Starting the shower was an awesome touch.
I figured when I got out of the shower you would be there to dry me off. Lmao. Originally Posted by ERwhynot
Hmmmm there is always next time. I think I'll have to add that to my bag of tricks. ;-)
You made me reconsider my own preference Gbsfl. Thanks.

I would rather a women just lay there with me or maybe call a friend a brag about how big lil Segal was. Making small talk is always my cup of tea.