Review Abby Rae -- No Call, No Show ... Twice

Date: 4/23 and 4/30
Provider: Abby Rae
Phone: Will Provide After Screening
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-ter.cfm?cid=202836; http://eccie.net/member.php?u=313923
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Waiting, wondering, checking my phone, cursing myself for being dumb
Session Length: 2 hours+
Fee: Hotel Room fee x2
Hair Length and Color: none
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's apparently a ghost, because I couldn't see her.

Only does outcall, so she asked me to get a hotel room. Scheduled an appointment, got the room, and waited. Eventually, she said she was going to be an hour late because her car broke down. Then she was going to be 2 hours late because she was waiting on her ride, but she promised she was coming. They were on the way. Then she stopped responding to texts.

The next day, she apologized and gave about 4 different excuses. She offered to reschedule for the following weekend. I'm an idiot, so I agreed. Once again, I got the room, and I waited. Eventually, she said she was going to be an hour late. I asked if she was actually going to come this time. She promised that she would really come this time, and this time she really meant it. So I waited. When the time came and went, I texted her again to see where she was. She never responded to another text or call, and she never showed up.

All in all, I wasted the money on two hotel rooms, and wasted several hours just sitting and waiting for her.
Recommendation: No

NOTE TO ALL....There were three threads started by the OP and all had comments on them. I merged them into one thread....so as you read on, it may seem odd the order and information. NYr
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-ter.cfm?cid=202836; http://eccie.net/member.php?u=313923
Activities: Waiting, wondering, checking my phone, cursing myself for being dumb

Only does outcall, so she asked me to get a hotel room. Scheduled an appointment, got the room, and waited. Eventually, she said she was going to be an hour late because her car broke down. Then she was going to be 2 hours late because she was waiting on her ride, but she promised she was coming. They were on the way. Then she stopped responding to texts.

The next day, she apologized and gave about 4 different excuses. She offered to reschedule for the following weekend. I'm an idiot, so I agreed. Once again, I got the room, and I waited. Eventually, she said she was going to be an hour late. I asked if she was actually going to come this time. She promised that she would really come this time, and this time she really meant it. So I waited. When the time came and went, I texted her again to see where she was. She never responded to another text or call, and she never showed up.

All in all, I wasted the money on two hotel rooms, and wasted several hours just sitting and waiting for her.

NOTE TO ALL....There were three threads started by the OP and all had comments on them. I merged them into one thread....so as you read on, it may seem odd the order and information. NYr

Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for the heads up!
Abby only does outcall, so she asked me to get a hotel room. I agreed, and scheduled an appointment.

The appointment day came. I checked into the hotel room, and sent her a text with the room number. She sent me a text saying she had car trouble, so she was going to be about an hour late. Ok. I can live with that. About an hour later, she said she was still waiting on her ride, so she was going to be another hour late. I asked if she was really coming. She promised she was. Oh, well. I've already got the room, no harm waiting a while longer, right?

She never showed up, and she stopped responding to text messages or phone calls. I ended up waiting several hours because I'm a sucker and believed her when she promised she was coming.

She responded the next day with several excuses. Her car broke down. Her ride was late. Her friend got into an accident. Her phone ran out of power. She offered to reschedule for the next weekend.

Hey, stuff happens. I'm sure she wouldn't do this twice, right? Surely she'll actually show up this time.

So I got another hotel room, I texted her the room number, and waited. Once again, she texted me a little before our appointment started to tell me that she was going to be an hour late.

Oh, no. Not again.

I asked if she was actually going to come this time. Yes, she assured me. She promised (again) that she was going to come this time. And this time, she assured me, she actually meant it.

That was the last I heard from her. After that, she stopped responding to text messages and phone calls (again). And she never showed up.

I'm embarrassed. It's one thing to get burned once. To get fooled by the same BS twice is embarrassing.

Don't be fooled, guys. I paid for 2 hotel rooms and wasted several hours just sitting there.

It's not worth it. There are more reliable options out there. Choose someone else.
Just freakin wow....she was on the gotta see list..now ???
... I'm a sucker ... Originally Posted by hotbrion
Yep, the OP is a sucker.
Agreed she is a time waster.
You are pretty dumb, no offense of course. Do you have a link so I don't have to search for this blumpkin?
She's a phenomenal fuck if you can catch her
She owes you.