How often do you get asked for your hand in marriage and...

...would you ever consider it?

Now this is not an official proposal mostly because I am already married but I find myself thinking more and more about divorce because my wife brings it up. She threatened to divorce me because I terminated our 2 hour fuck fest after making her cum 3 times and I climaxed 3 times.

What I want to say is that I love all of you providers and I have a teemendous amount of respect for each and everyone of you. You all are Wifey material and could choose that route whenever you are ready.

I was just curious, how many times have a client or former client asked to marry you?
She threatened to divorce me because I terminated our 2 hour fuck fest after making her cum 3 times and I climaxed 3 times. Originally Posted by Jason Green
Oh n-word please!
Oh n-word please! Originally Posted by needingmilking
Doesnt happen often but it happens. It can happen to you. Keep living.
They're all married to me 1 hour at a time.
1 hour of true love.
A honeymoon where she swallows and takes it up the butt.
Alas, all rushed in marriages end the same....
she leaves with my money and pride.
If he was a decrepit oil tycoon in a wheelchair, then I would definitely consider marriage.

#AnnaNicole
If he was a decrepit oil tycoon in a wheelchair, then I would definitely consider marriage.

#AnnaNicole Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Under what circumstances would you marry a guy based on love. Or in particular, will you marry a guy with a modest checkbook. Say... slightly less than 90k annual salary.
Um still not officially proposing to you. Lol.
But I've seen your photos and you're fucking awesome
okay Jason, that is 3 hours between posts..

that is a long time to be drunk.
  • BLM69
  • 05-02-2016, 02:45 PM
My guess would be that top providers make way more than 90k tax free and could fuck when they want without the ball and chain of a marriage.

I'm sure a few of the lower end providers that do this for daily survival might take your/or others offer in being taken care off but you can forget about the super hot younger women.
okay Jason, that is 3 hours between posts..

that is a long time to be drunk. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Weigh in Chung. Which one of your Atf's you wanna marry?
[QUOTE] Posted by Jason Green - Weigh in Chung. Which one of your Atf's you wanna marry?/QUOTE]

My bet is Dorthy_Monroe
[QUOTE=Von Spieler;1058092831]
Posted by Jason Green - Weigh in Chung. Which one of your Atf's you wanna marry?/QUOTE]

My bet is Dorthy_Monroe
You must be a glutton for punishment
Alright Ladies! Weigh in!! I wanna get to know you better.
Between you couldn't hang with the Old Lady for even 2 hours, you only make 90K a year, I think you're scaring them off, hence, no responses...ijs

My opinion, Man Up...You got married for a reason, doubt anyone held a gun to your head; You have an Old Lady who believes in Fuck Fests (that's more than most married dudes get)...Try treating her like a Queen and that she is the only woman for you and maybe you'll get over these illusions of marrying a Hooker.

Kendall4Me, when are we tying the knot? (OP, I ain't married...Lmao)
I would marry Bliss and/or Olivia Lee... if I can afford them...
.... She threatened to divorce me because I terminated our 2 hour fuck fest after making her cum 3 times and I climaxed 3 times? Originally Posted by Jason Green
This simply HAS to be bullshit!!! If it isn't, you will be a miserable fuck no matter what you do or who you are married to. You are married to a woman that fucks for 2 hours and complains for more?!?! What in the hell do you want?!?

Give me a break, man. You remind me of the guys I work with that simply HAVE to tell me about all of the times their old lady wants to fuck and suck. In the hellish situation I am in, and being married to a hotter chick than all of them have, I don't want to her that shit.

If I had what you have, I GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE you I wouldn't be wasting my money on whores.