Whats fun to do in Houston ?

I am visiting Houston this week from Dallas. I was eager to attend a swingers club. I was wondering if anyone was interested in taking my female travel companion and I out for a night on the town kinky style?

Please contact me and we can discuss different functions to attend and details.

If you have any suggestions on a safe place to go let me know. I would very much enjoy learning about new place.
Do me, I'm fun!
The airport is fun
Getting on a plane and going somewhere else
The best fun in Houston is making fun Dallas.
  • Chloe
  • 05-18-2011, 12:27 AM
There is a fun make-out bars I have been to in Houston but I have never discovered the naughtier side . . .

Thanks to the link of the swinger clubs!!! Thanks kitten for starting this thread, if I was there a week earlier I would so ask to be your date . . .even though I am a girl . ..
Houston has some great strip clubs. Treasure's is in the Galleria area and St. James is close to Bush IAH airport.
  • bbkid
  • 05-18-2011, 06:45 AM
Fucking is fun, Kitten.
there are mulitiple swingers club, i just wish i went there...lol
If you get a chance check out TMZ . It's one of my favorites. Enjoy your visit here in Houston.

Alyssa
Being retired from the scene I have no clue what clubs have fun to go to these days...I guess wherever it is they go after the poker tournaments is a possible consideration...

All I know about is eating, shots, and the nightlife on Washington Ave
I'll be something fun to do in Houston in a couple of weeks j/k
I'll be something fun to do in Houston in a couple of weeks j/k Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I'm a local but I def have to do this! lol
LOL bring it mojo any chance you can talk your unbelievable girl Angelina Adams to join? I will think I have died and gone to heaven!
  • bbkid
  • 05-19-2011, 07:35 AM
I'll be something fun to do in Houston in a couple of weeks Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole