Dominate Males In The Bedroom

Ok So I Have Been Doin Some Thinking Are There Many Men Out There That Like To Dominate Woman In The Bedroom??? All I Seem To See Is Men That Like Women To Dominate Them.... Not Only Dominate But I Mean Men Who Like It Hard With Hair Pulling In Such....Just Curious Or If There Are ANy Men That Have A Big Clit Fetish That Is Rough Around That Area Would Really Like To Hear The Intel
Are you saying you want it a little rough
Thats what I read
I have a "huge" big clit fetish. Would love to find a nice clean one to play with...
I am with you Olivia... I think a lot of men (not all) & (in my own personal experiences) seek out providers because they are lacking the adventurous woman in the bedroom. Maybe their SO has become hum drum and the standard mish position is the most common while lacking passion. That is why the "menu" is so important to some! And also why some men want more female Dom/interaction BCD. However, we as providers are on the complete opposite page SOMETIMES and would enjoy a man to come into the bedroom and rock our world! A good pounding, some spanking, a little ass grabbing and hair pulling is nice every once in a while. To me, it also makes me feel like we are both engaging a little more than me just hopping on top and riding the pony!
There are plenty of dominant men on this board who love to dominate women
I see why we get along so well now....

I am with you Olivia... I think a lot of men (not all) & (in my own personal experiences) seek out providers because they are lacking the adventurous woman in the bedroom. Maybe their SO has become hum drum and the standard mish position is the most common while lacking passion. That is why the "menu" is so important to some! And also why some men want more female Dom/interaction BCD. However, we as providers are on the complete opposite page SOMETIMES and would enjoy a man to come into the bedroom and rock our world! A good pounding, some spanking, a little ass grabbing and hair pulling is nice every once in a while. To me, it also makes me feel like we are both engaging a little more than me just hopping on top and riding the pony! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
I am with you Olivia... I think a lot of men (not all) & (in my own personal experiences) seek out providers because they are lacking the adventurous woman in the bedroom. Maybe their SO has become hum drum and the standard mish position is the most common while lacking passion. That is why the "menu" is so important to some! And also why some men want more female Dom/interaction BCD. However, we as providers are on the complete opposite page SOMETIMES and would enjoy a man to come into the bedroom and rock our world! A good pounding, some spanking, a little ass grabbing and hair pulling is nice every once in a while. To me, it also makes me feel like we are both engaging a little more than me just hopping on top and riding the pony! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Wait a minute!! Where were you ladies when I started my thread on how many of you like a good pounding lol.

Y'all are killing me here.
Wait a minute!! Where were you ladies when I started my thread on how many of you like a good pounding lol.

Y'all are killing me here. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I dont know but I think most women enjoy this but many of them never speak up on it. I dont cause some men take it a little to far and so I dont wanna have to end up using my febreze on know one so I just keep it to myself... lol

But yet on the other hand abigail I think most men who are shy and think they are not long enough like this but are afraid to not fit in or get made fun of.... But I feel more like just try it everyone has to learn one way or another... But I can say I honestly dont know how to do one postion and alot of men ask for it but I dont want it to haunt me later so I just say I dont do that lol
There are plenty of dominant men on this board who love to dominate women Originally Posted by bashful1
But yet you never read about it on this board either well I never have so I was just making sure I wasnt the only one who thinks of this
Love this thread. Olivia i am all for a little rough action as long as the provider is comfortable.

Proper
Im comfrotable as long as you know that no means no and if you cant obey possible contact with my frebreze will be directed into your eyes purposly lol
I like big clits........NaN likes BIG clits........at least that is what I heard........I'm just saying.
Im comfrotable as long as you know that no means no and if you cant obey possible contact with my frebreze will be directed into your eyes purposly lol Originally Posted by oLiViA88
What scent would you use?
Are you saying you want it a little rough Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I think she's saying she has a big clit.

I like big clits........NaN likes REALLY BIG clits........at least that is what I heard........I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Fixed that for you.