A question for the men

• Nadja
  • 05-24-2011, 01:00 PM
I am wondering if many men in Houston like Bondage and Domination in Houston? For fun I bought a kit the other day. I think Germany is more liberal in this. Any volunteers?
I don't mind being tied up, but dominated? No thanks.
Welcome to Eccie! Yes you will find all different likes and dis-likes from the Houston gents.
There's a lot, but they probably prefer experienced Dom's. Just buying an outfit doesn't make you one. You'll probably get pm's taking you up on it more than ones opening up here.
  • Nadja
  • 05-24-2011, 01:57 PM
I recently did a dom session and really enjoy it. I had fun and it seems like a good fit for me. Do guys like being tied up with scarf and play?
I love submissive girls. Close enough?
I'd be happy to tie you up. Is that close enough ;-)
I used to see a lady, out of the hobby, that did a little domination on the side. She told me some wild stories. There is definitely a market for that here. PM me and I will give you some more info.
I am wondering if many men in Houston like Bondage and Domination in Houston? For fun I bought a kit the other day. I think Germany is more liberal in this. Any volunteers? Originally Posted by Nadja

Care to join me at a Fetlife / Eros meeting on a weekend?

www.fetlife.com for the site
How bout we take turns.

Care to join me at a Fetlife / Eros meeting on a weekend?

www.fetlife.com for the site Originally Posted by Spirit13
I didn't know you were a member of fetlife! Check ur PMs.
I didn't know you were a member of fetlife! Check ur PMs. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
PM's? here or where?
YES. As long as I am the top.
  • wily
  • 05-24-2011, 11:20 PM
I am wondering if many men in Houston like Bondage and Domination in Houston? For fun I bought a kit the other day. I think Germany is more liberal in this. Any volunteers? Originally Posted by Nadja

Seriously? This is Texas, we are ALL carrying a fire arm. When we are not currently shooting you, we tie up and dominate, we are not tied and dominationed.

p.s. I dont know if your n00bie friendly, but if you are....

You should come over and join us in the Realm forum.