Wakeup and his little dick

I have seen some guy named Wakeup being very critical of many reviews, but I have not seen a single review written by him. Wasssup mods? He is an absolute dick in some of his comments, which by some standards would be cool, if he had ever written a review and had done it properly. Maybe I'm wrong, but where are his properly and perfectly written reviews? Maybe he is scared to see a lady because of a birth defect. Idk! Spell check me and check my punctuation Wake. While you're at it, grow a dick and leave everybody else alone.
Wakeup has been around a very long time. I have no idea the number of reviews he's written but I would guess more than 18.
  • Seedy
  • 05-24-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm waiting for the shitstorm on this one. LMAO
  • K2S0
  • 05-24-2011, 06:38 PM
really?
Even though I don't any reviews, can I participate in this thread?

When I first saw Wakeup post, I couldn't stand the fucker. For real.

Then one night I met him at a social, and I knew who he was and he knew who I was. You know, we got along great, and I actually learned to like the guy.

The one thing I learned about Wakeup is to never confuse the board persona with the real person.

One other thing, I would trust the man if I ever told him something man to man, and I would trust him with my and/or the life of any family member.

I can't say that about a lot of people on these boards.
Here we go with the "you have no reviews, who are you" again.....

I don't know Wakeup all that well but whether you like what he says or not most of the time he's right. There's no rule in life that says you "have" to be nice. Another thing is that you always know where you stand with him and there is something to be said about that. Some people like to run their mouths behind your back whereas Wakeup will tell you right here in the open or right to your face which is a lot more than you can say for a lot of people, and that goes for ladies as well.

Don't mistake the join date for how long somebody has been around either. Credibility is based on trust not your number of reviews and join dates....
he can't help it. He's the worse kind of military type authoritarian... hypocrite, critical, cunty, and doesn't mind his own business, and under-informed. I thought he was a chick at first. Oh wait, he's just taking a crap on everyone's parade, I forgot... Sure, that's a board persona, but annoying nonetheless.
mmm..... I don't have any reviews.
Today...the role of carkido45 will be played by....

We've been here & done this...many times! Is one MORE go around really gonna change a thing???
If a problem exists with someone....why not take it to PM and resolve it man-to-man?

What's with the anatomy questions?

Just saying.....
  • Seedy
  • 05-24-2011, 07:29 PM
If a problem exists with someone....why not take it to PM and resolve it man-to-man?

What's with the anatomy questions?

Just saying..... Originally Posted by Max-Max-Max
This would be an excellent candidate for the locker room, and stand the fuck back. LMMFAO
  • ness
  • 05-24-2011, 07:32 PM
What's with the anatomy questions? Originally Posted by Max-Max-Max
I though The Squirtest just loved to deepthroat and swallow so he is projecting cause of his concern over Wakeup's length and girth. Fuck it's a love fest already why not.
I have seen some guy named Wakeup being very critical of many reviews, but I have not seen a single review written by him. Wasssup mods? He is an absolute dick in some of his comments, which by some standards would be cool, if he had ever written a review and had done it properly. Maybe I'm wrong, but where are his properly and perfectly written reviews? Maybe he is scared to see a lady because of a birth defect. Idk! Spell check me and check my punctuation Wake. While you're at it, grow a dick and leave everybody else alone. Originally Posted by The Squirtest
he can't help it. He's the worse kind of military type authoritarian... hypocrite, critical, cunty, and doesn't mind his own business, and under-informed. I thought he was a chick at first. Oh wait, he's just taking a crap on everyone's parade, I forgot... Sure, that's a board persona, but annoying nonetheless. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Let's chill with the personal attacks in open forum,,,,,,,,,,,,the outcome won't be good.......
This would be an excellent candidate for the locker room, and stand the fuck back. LMMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
You mean the Men's Lounge, seedman. AKA the octagon. No holds barred!