Limited Availability!!!!!!

Hey Guys (& Ladies).....
My availability over the next 8 weeks is going to be somewhat limited....

Unfortunatly, what I thought was a simple sprained tendon was a stress fracture that I continued to run on, thus fracturing my fibula bone completely thru. So, Dr's orders are to stay off the leg and keep it elevated. (Although Doc didn't say that I couldn't lay on my back and prop my leg on your shoulders ) **kidding**

In all seriousness... If you plan on using me as a reference (I certainly have no problem whith that!!), please understand that I may not be able to respond right away. That also goes for the ladies... If requesting a reference, please understand if I don't get right back to you! There will be some extenuating circumstances for my existing clientele, but for the most part I will not be seeing any new clients. The only way I will be available for initial contact (for everyone) is via PM through this board.

Abigail
xoxo
WOW!
That is very unfortunate. Sorry that it will take such a long time to heal !

Eight weeks is a very long time but the Doctor knows Best!

Damn, our post fun convos about running had me re-inspired, should I just hobby more to stay in shape now? Get well soon beautiful.
Thanks both of you (and the many who sent me PM's)! Yes, eight weeks is a long time!!! Thank God I can take this boot thingy off and still have the ability to be mobile and get around! And David.... Hobby as much as you can dear!!! The day I get my relaease, we can hit the trails together! Want you to keep in shape.... that way I don't have to hear any excuses for you not keeping up! Muah!!
Get better hun!
Get well soon sweetie.
Hey Abi,

Hope you get better soon. I told you to stay off that ankle lol
Hey Abi,

Hope you get better soon. I told you to stay off that ankle lol Originally Posted by tittslover

I know, I know... EVERYONE told me to stay off the ankle. My stubborn ass shoulda listened!
I hope you're not in a whole lot of pain babe. Call me if you need anything.