Last-minute cancellation by ATF

Just got a text from my ATF; she had to cancel our appointment due to a family emergency. She called, and is very good at TCB, so I'm not mad at her, but I really miss the old days when you could drop by Wildflowers for a quick BBBJ if plans fall through.

Any great ideas about alternatives in this sort of situation? Especially you guys on the north side; unfortunately our choices are limited up here.

(And providers, if you're north of Beltway 8, and love to show off your French skills, don't hesitate to PM me.)
Me too!
alternatives?

have several '""regula"" girls...

I have 4 try to get with me yesterday, yet I met a new one so I gotta try her out...the others will have to wait...

just have at least one or 2 outside of your regular girl that will hop to when you're in need....
Just got a text from my ATF; she had to cancel our appointment due to a family emergency. She called, and is very good at TCB, so I'm not mad at her, but I really miss the old days when you could drop by Wildflowers for a quick BBBJ if plans fall through.

Any great ideas about alternatives in this sort of situation? Especially you guys on the north side; unfortunately our choices are limited up here.

(And providers, if you're north of Beltway 8, and love to show off your French skills, don't hesitate to PM me.) Originally Posted by blowpop
Sorry Blowpop! I am guessing I was plan "B" or "C" Lol. Sweetie you know I would of went out of my way but , I was stuck in meetings all day. Getting use to attorneys and the civilian world is hard . Maybe next time

Alyssa
This far up is like a wasteland. 1960 may be as close as you get.
  • Rezo
  • 05-25-2011, 11:46 PM
Any great ideas about alternatives in this sort of situation? Especially you guys on the north side; unfortunately our choices are limited up here. Originally Posted by blowpop

more "alternatives"

beggars can't be choosers
Eve, Raquel Ryder, Texas Starr are all out that way....
  • Chloe
  • 05-26-2011, 08:35 AM
Did that once to an ATF client last year and felt so bad . . ..repayment was he called me after being canceled on after he took his man pill and I ran to his rescue
alternatives?

have several '""regula"" girls...

I have 4 try to get with me yesterday, yet I met a new one so I gotta try her out...the others will have to wait...

just have at least one or 2 outside of your regular girl that will hop to when you're in need.... Originally Posted by BDSaint
That's a good plan. But it's tough up here; short notice scheduling is a big challenge.

Sorry Blowpop! I am guessing I was plan "B" or "C" Lol. Sweetie you know I would of went out of my way but , I was stuck in meetings all day. Getting use to attorneys and the civilian world is hard . Maybe next time Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Thank you, sexy!

more "alternatives"

beggars can't be choosers Originally Posted by Rezo
Pass. But I appreciate the thought. Really.

Eve, Raquel Ryder, Texas Starr are all out that way.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Thank you. Are any of them good at short-notice appointments?
Pretty sure eve and starr are. You've seen eve so I'm sure you'd have a fairly easy time scheduling her....
Eve is a sweetheart. I've not seen Starr.
hit one of the AMPS
Theres a ton out there
I've never been much of an AMP guy. I much prefer indys, or massage therapists who provide a little extra.

I'm meeting a friend for lunch in town; I may try to see if I can run across something fun this afternoon. You guys on the west side have a whole lot of great options.
  • Dad
  • 05-29-2011, 11:34 AM
TFF, especially from the authority on bbbj, almost like tbone2u asking for spinners recommendation!