Conflicting rates between sites?

I've noticed lately between sites like P411 and Tryst, that many ladies who use both, have different donations listed on the sites.

Do ladies forget to update the sites if they've increased donations? If contacted through a site where a lower donation is listed, would said lady get mad if that is what is put in a donation envelope?

I've seen this with a number of ads, so I was seeing what ladies might say, and if others have noticed this as well?

Cheers
I think k they forget to update the sites they are on
Don't think it's on purpose. And yes updating the different sites can be a Hassel and its Easy to forget which ones need to be changed. I don't think it is a problem to put donation in an envelope , I think giving a heads up would be considerate of you tho.
Naw
They hit different depending how the guys spend.

If broke.

They don't do eros.

They do here.

Obviously.

Look at the rates.

This place is way more fun!! Lol

J.s

Xxoo annie
I think some ladies are trying to fish in different pools to get different results. An example of that is a provider I see from time to time she has a ad on tryst with 400 hr ,but on the other site she is 160.She is fishing to see which one pull first or the most. So its just marketing to a "different" groups.
I would say pay the amount of exactly where you booked as that’s what was out. Disregard what you seen elsewhere unless she has stated rates have risen. And maybe then she just hasn’t update an old platform.