The Perfect Woman. Karma must be punishing me!

Hell, I'm 52 years old, maybe I should start looking into mail order brides.

The Perfect woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x76EpIUPLpI
LoL would be nice
She wants her man to go out with the boys so she can spend more time with her girlfriend.
I'm'a gonna guess she doesn't care as long as the paycheck is deposited every two weeks like it's supposed to.
I bet she doesn't cook and clean. That makes her pretty much useless right?
  • ackvt
  • 09-19-2013, 08:22 AM
I bet she doesn't cook and clean. That makes her pretty much useless right? Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Not necessairly, as long as her mouth is a hoover and greek is available. I can overlook lacking domestic talents for those attributes.

I bet she doesn't cook and clean. That makes her pretty much useless right? Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
That's what housekeepers are for.
That's what housekeepers are for. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Not really. It is nice to do those things for your significant other. Housekeepers are better to have around for a weekly/bi monthly clean to really get in there. Real life.
Not really. It is nice to do those things for your significant other. Housekeepers are better to have around for a weekly/bi monthly clean to really get in there. Real life. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Na, I cook, pick things up and keep the flower gardens up because I'm a clean freak and I love to garden and cook. I haven't lifted a mop in years or cleaned a toilet in years. I don't like house work.