Mueller Report Finished: Trump Guilty of Colusion

Trump is so screwed lol. Muller and the state of ny is going to grap that pussy by his mushroom dick because he thinks he can hide his famous big white gross ass.

Fun year for us libs. Not so much fun for his still ignorant supporters. Time for some tax returns of the trump house that he has been so protective of. Fun stuff is getting better and the psyco pos will freak out even more...if that's possible. There is going to be a twit storm coming
  • Tiny
  • 03-22-2019, 07:50 PM
I think you guys fail to recognize the intellectual prowess that is TM. I mean, come on. The guy can assess a report he's never seen Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Really? Then how the fuck did mystic get briefed already??? Originally Posted by lustylad
That's why they call him The Mystic.

Like you I believe it's unlikely there was collusion between Russia and Trump & Co. Still is it possible that Mueller did the country a service? That's if you discount the people he trampled in the process. And the lives he ruined. And the legal fees incurred by the taxpayers and the accused. (As usual the winners are the lawyers.)

Anyway we're on our guard more about foreign interference in our elections as a result of this mess and that's a good thing. Hopefully hackers in Russia and other countries won't be successfully planting so many bull shit stories on Facebook and other social media. Apparently they had white supremacists and black power types actually showing up for demonstrations. I see eccie ran off IIFFOFRDB, who was a Russian hacker, and also Hotrod for a while. (Just kidding Hotrod -- I think you're cool, and agree with you the majority of the time.)

I'm kind of playing devils advocate. Giving Robert Mueller or Kenneth Starr a mandate to pursue imaginary crimes doesn't make a lot of sense, even if they do find the occasional liar, tax cheat, or president who got blow jobs from interns.
Trump is so screwed lol. Muller and the state of ny is going to grap that pussy by his mushroom dick because he thinks he can hide his famous big white gross ass.

Fun year for us libs. Not so much fun for his still ignorant supporters. Time for some tax returns of the trump house that he has been so protective of. Fun stuff is getting better and the psyco pos will freak out even more...if that's possible. There is going to be a twit storm coming Originally Posted by Tsmokies
When one of your wishes fails start on the next...take some deep breaths...
So his supports are ignorant and his detractor are brilliant...

Like you I believe it's unlikely there was collusion between Russia and Trump & Co. Still is it possible that Mueller did the country a service? That's if you discount the people he trampled in the process. And the lives he ruined. And the legal fees incurred by the taxpayers and the accused. As usual the winners are the lawyers.

Anyway we're on our guard more about foreign interference in our elections as a result of this mess and that's a good thing. Hopefully hackers in Russia and other countries won't be successfully planting so many bull shit stories on Facebook and other social media. Apparently they had white supremacists and black power types actually showing up for demonstrations. I see eccie ran off IIFFOFRDB, who was a Russian hacker, and also Hotrod for a while. (Just kidding Hotrod -- I think you're cool, and agree with you the majority of the time.)

I'm kind of playing devils advocate. Giving Robert Mueller or Kenneth Starr a mandate to pursue imaginary crimes doesn't make a lot of sense, even if they do find the occasional liar, tax cheat, or president who got blow jobs from interns. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny your pragmatic posts are always a breath of fresh air.

Robert Mueller, decorated war hero, great father & husband and a true American Patriot.

Donald Trump, coward and draft dodger, predatory father and husband and a true American traitor

The morons on the right think the game is over with the Mueller report, the Game is just beginning. I cant wait for those boys to have The "nothing burger"

From SDONY with Love
Our only hope is if all the illegal aliens who entered the country since 2016 slip up and accidentally reveal that they voted for Donald Trump and will do so again in 2020.
Our only hope is if all the illegal aliens who entered the country since 2016 slip up and accidentally reveal that they voted for Donald Trump and will do so again in 2020. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
There is a story on that. Check this link

www.lamasucksmexicancock.com

www.lamasucksmexicancock.com Originally Posted by themystic

off topic. link to potential forbidden topics.

thank you valued poster!!!

A veiled personal attack...classy!!
1...2...3...MELTDOWN!!
You don't belong on this board SC.
Anyway we're on our guard more about foreign interference in our elections as a result of this mess and that's a good thing. Hopefully hackers in Russia and other countries won't be successfully planting so many bull shit stories on Facebook and other social media... Originally Posted by Tiny
Yeah, that's a good thing, right? But I keep wondering about something - how did the dimotards win back the House last November? Why didn't those big bad Rooskis stop that from happening? I mean... they made it all happen for trumpy in 2016, right? Why did they fail in 2018?

Oh wait... maybe this had something to do with it!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...dterms-n976381

Not sure how the above story fits into the Trump-is-a-Russian agent/traitor narrative, but the dimotards will find a way!!
A veiled personal attack...classy!!
1...2...3...MELTDOWN!!
You don't belong on this board SC. Originally Posted by bb1961

BAHHAHHAAAAAA

off topic. link to potential forbidden topics.

thank you valued poster!!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It was only a matter of time.

Like you I believe it's unlikely there was collusion between Russia and Trump & Co. Still is it possible that Mueller did the country a service? That's if you discount the people he trampled in the process. And the lives he ruined. And the legal fees incurred by the taxpayers and the accused. (As usual the winners are the lawyers.)

I'm kind of playing devils advocate. Giving Robert Mueller or Kenneth Starr a mandate to pursue imaginary crimes doesn't make a lot of sense, even if they do find the occasional liar, tax cheat, or president who got blow jobs from interns. Originally Posted by Tiny
"bull shit stories" such as the Sandmann-Philip's confrontation in D.C. instigated by a someone with a blogger account in Brazil? Yeah, the lame-stream media sure learned their lesson from the Russian's attempting to interfere with a U.S. election in 2016 ... just liked they learned that lesson in 1924, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1940, etc.
Wait...! But Adam Schiff told us..."he has strong evidence of collusion"....isn't it time for him to come forward and unveil "said evidence"....? Tick tock tick tock.....
  • oeb11
  • 03-23-2019, 07:47 AM
Adam "McCarthy" Schiff has been waving his "Evidence" in hand for some time - yet releases nothing
He is playing McCarthy politics - hope it ends the same way for him as Sen. McCarthy.