What do you call this position???

I've been trying a position lately that I really enjoy....the ladies generally seem to like it too! I'm sure it has a hobby name...but what???

Woman lays on her side...maybe laying slightly towards her tummy......bottom leg striaght out....top leg bent causing woman's ass in be "up" a bit.....guy is on top ...straddling her striaght leg and enters her from behind.....sort of a modified lying down doggie????
According to Cosmo: it's either the Sensual Spoon
The half doggy-style, half-spooning hybrid combines the intimacy of lying side by side with G-spot-rubbing penetration.

or the Side Wind-Her
All that gyrating ensures that your man’s every thrust hits a new pleasure zone inside you, keeping you on the edge of ecstasy.

depends on the guy's position
Idk what it's called but I've enjoyed that activity a time or two-it was pretty F'n awesome w/ some (not so much other times)
Hmmmm.....Max, calling it "sidewinder" sounds pretty cool! ....and keeping her on the edge of ecstasy sounds really super too!

I can't wait to write my next review and put down "sidewinder" as one of the activites......sure as hell someone will ask "what the hell is sidewinder!!!!" LOL!!!
Sounds like an invitation to tickle the lady's taint.
Sounds like an invitation to tickle the lady's taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
sounds fun!
This is a great site!! Bookmark it!!
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Maybe Intersextion, Leg Glider or Spoons??
This is a great site!! Bookmark it!!
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Maybe Intersextion, Leg Glider or Spoons?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I've looked at several sites like this with caricatures of sexual postions...and hav'nt found it yet.....its sorta like spoons...except the woman is on her side....sorta leaning towards her tummy with the bottom leg striaght and the top leg bent and drawn up towards her chest...and the man is on his knee's....like doggie...straddling her straight lower leg and entering from behind...maybe leaning over and suporting himself with his arms....or maybe just one arm...leaving the other one free to explore......I've been useing this position a lot the last year or so....the woman love it. claiming that its really stimulating for them....and its very comfortable for both....I wish a few girls here would try it out when they have the oportunuty and report back what they think.....
Cosmo Sex positions & Kama Sutra

Side-Wind Her

Sensual Spoon

Okay...its sorta like sidewinder....except the top leg is not up on the guy's shoulder....its just bent and pulled up....this is the best example I can find....look at the first pic of Julianna (I just love her to pieces BTW...shes so sweet and beautiful!) lying sorta on her belly with one leg drawn up....now imagine her lying slightly more on her side...with that leg drawn up like that and the guy on his knees straddleing the lower streight leg and entering from behind and you have it!
I'm just really likeing this position alot! going to use it on the new little honey I've got lined up this weekend...she's brand new and I will be her first in the biz...somthing I've never done before! Hope to leave her with a really good impression of hobbier's!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1052719783
Lazy sidewinder?????
I always called it scissors.
The best!
Looks like a lot of work for the guy.
Looks like a lot of work for the guy. Originally Posted by pyramider

No...actually it isnt! The guy is on his knees...but not really up on his knee's....but sorta squated down.....if you do it right....you have both hands free to roam and play an fondle titties and squeeze her butt...from this position, its also easy to lean over to kiss and nuzzle her neck and ear!.....I also like that when I'm in this position...my balls dangle on the inside of her thiegh on the lower leg for added stimulation.....you can also go in pretty deep this way and the angle really seems to stimulate the woman a lot and is comfortable for both...I find I can go a long time this way....this has become my "new" favorite postion....damn...I'm getting a boner just thinking about it!