session Timing ?

Grateful for some advice here. I travel all over the world for work and can therefore "indulge my hobby" with many different ladies from different countries. Generally, if you book for an hour, the lady stays an hour and what you cn pack into that time is up to you.

Have now been to Houston twice and met 4 ladies who all seemed to want to get the session over as quickly as possible and as soon as "came", they were off the bed, dressed and out the door in a couple of minutes. Is this normal, or have I just been unluckly with who I chose to spend time with ?

Doug
More than likely you will need to re-evaluate your selection criteria and also let the lady know up front you would like to go at it multiple times.
Without knowing more details about you and your sessions it is hard to give more than a generic answer. My first guess would be you didn't do enough research on the girls you picked.

Better luck next time.
More than likely you will need to re-evaluate your selection criteria and also let the lady know up front you would like to go at it multiple times. Originally Posted by pyramider
Spot on, Pyramider. See, you can be helpful.

I don't think he should have to let her know that he would like her to stay the whole hour, regardless of MSOG. I know in different countries that price has no bearing on service, but you should definitely seek to be more aware of what your money gets you.
Spot on, Pyramider. See, you can be helpful.
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Please do not confuse the newbies.

Do the Dutch do BBCR?
Check the reviews and make sure you have ROS. Some ladies don't realize that to make you happy they need to be happy. You seem to have caught four ladies that care more about the money than they do their clients OR there is something about you that wants them to just get it over with. I won't say that I haven't been there. Since I don't know you, I'll make one more suggestion. Write reviews! If the lady doesn't stay the hour let the community know. They all have a reputation to protect.
It is all about the research. Also, you gotta remember this is America where women are a whole lot more assertive than other places in the world. Non-American women tend to be the ones willing to be more attentive to a guy and the services guys desire. American women seem to be more about the money and less about the service. I'm not saying all American women are this way. I've met many great ladies here; however, for the non-American women I've seen there is a huge difference in attitude and expectations.
i agree with the 'do more research' comments, but he shouldn't have to tell her that he plans on using the whole hour if that's what he paid for. if she starts to take off after 30 minutes, i'd expect to pay only the 30 min rate. i'm not being stingy, but people generally like to get what they pay for. so even if he gets off in the first 2 and a half minutes, he has the right to spend the last 57 1/2 cuddling or whatever else, and she shouldn't expect to be able to leave before then. an agreed upon hour of time is still an agreed upon hour of time.
Perhaps you should put a timer on your phone for the hour or however long, so when she says times up - you can tell her she's wrong. Fair is fair, after all.