Double penetration

Discuss.
I take my hat off to any woman that can handle that!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE DPs --- as long as Iam really turned on by the guys & their is proper stimulation!!!

{my first DP was at a swingers club in a mens restroom.....20 yrs ago!!!....lol}
A fantasy I have yet to be able to fulfill...
I take my hat off to any woman that can handle that!! Originally Posted by Eden_Monet
+1.

I get complaints about not being able to handle just one, much less 2 good grief! Keep that!
Been thinking about trying it for sometime now!
+1.

I get complaints about not being able to handle just one, much less 2 good grief! Keep that! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Atleast I know I'm not the only one!! lol I'm still waiting for the right guy to ease me into my first "back door" experience. we'll see!
BCrichards baby...wanna help Eden out....lol{wink/wink}
Usually size is never an issue for me but I have to admit that size DOES matter on this one just a bit, but it can be a wonderful feeling if both the guys are not really really big!!!
Always wanted to be a part of DP, however I know it won't be in the back door. Where's Seka when I need her
Always wanted to be a part of DP, however I know it won't be in the back door. Where's Seka when I need her Originally Posted by holmes50
lol.. not everyone is blessed with your handicap going by your user name??
Unfortunately hung like Einstein, smart as a horse
I've been a part of both FMF and MFM, but never a DP. From what I do know, from Adult Industry friends, it actually takes a little coordination between the guys to make it really good for the F involved. lol I know some girls that absolutely LOVE it, I just havent been around when they wanted it. LOL

Cheers
Unfortunately hung like Einstein, smart as a horse Originally Posted by holmes50
Ok... you are now added to my "To Do" list!!!
Let me know if you need a hand with that

Been thinking about trying it for sometime now! Originally Posted by April Showers