Breastaurant Fail!!

• DSK
  • 09-19-2016, 08:01 AM
Bone Daddy's has replaced its rather excellent skimpy uniforms with blue jeans and tight t-shirts, essentially very little skin showing.

They are going to rely on the food quality! Now, I like the food, but pretty girls wearing skimpy clothes improve any situation, plus their competitors are retaining that particular way of doing things, so I'll have to consider that in my eating choices.

At least, this is what the Denton, TX. location manager told me.
Their food gets old quickly. They use the exact same spices on 80 percent of their food and it gets very repetitive...
Great place to bring the family now.
Twin Peaks went in a similar direction. I definitely go there less often. Hopefully the families they bring in offsets the revenue they're losing from the monger crowd.
  • DSK
  • 09-19-2016, 10:15 PM
In a way they are morphing into what Chili's used to be, before they had male waiters.

I'm sure the other chains will take up the slack..
I kinda like Twin Peaks. The girls always bend over and show me their tits when I order (cheap thrills).
  • DSK
  • 09-20-2016, 06:50 PM
I kinda like Twin Peaks. The girls always bend over and show me their tits when I order (cheap thrills). Originally Posted by ICU 812
They can't even do that at Bone Daddy's - tight T-shirts.
I agree 100%. I came here for the view first, food second. I will probably come here less often now with the change of scenery. I'm here right now and quite disappointed.