P411 Reffs

I tried registering for P411, to help me feel safer as a provider, but they said they couldnt accept my app because I dont have any super recent reviews and/or because I dont have any reviews from guys on P411? Can anyone help me with this? lol Wondering how I am to find clients with p411 accounts to give me reviews so that I can get registered...
You might get some assistance from the DFW forum, specifically the fucktards you have seen.
Seriously rude for you to be calling people names like that, when you dont even know who I have seen...... And If I wanted the replies limited to just one city, then I would of posted in that specific area... but thanks for your "lack of help" you could of just kept that shit to yourself lol
Seriously rude for you to be calling people names like that, when you dont even know who I have seen...... And If I wanted the replies limited to just one city, then I would of posted in that specific area... but thanks for your "lack of help" you could of just kept that shit to yourself lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
Sweetie, don't let pyramider ruffle your feathers. You're new and you will learn there are several 'Fucktards' on this board that just go around trolling and chime their rudeness in when it suits them best. Just ignore them. Nobody listens to what they have to say anyway...
Seriously rude for you to be calling people names like that, when you dont even know who I have seen...... And If I wanted the replies limited to just one city, then I would of posted in that specific area... but thanks for your "lack of help" you could of just kept that shit to yourself lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
I'm going to tell you the same thing that Pyramider said, but more eloquently if it will appease your ruffled feathers.

Assuming that you are based out of DFW and haven't done much traveling...you would have better luck soliciting help from the hobbyists that you have seen in DFW to verify you as a provider. If you're not based out of DFW, look into wherever you *are* based out of.

P411 verification isn't limited by city - but you need help from the hobbyists (aka fucktards) whom you have provided services to.
I'm going to tell you the same thing that Pyramider said, but more eloquently if it will appease your ruffled feathers.

Assuming that you are based out of DFW and haven't done much traveling...you would have better luck soliciting help from the hobbyists that you have seen in DFW to verify you as a provider. If you're not based out of DFW, look into wherever you *are* based out of.

P411 verification isn't limited by city - but you need help from the hobbyists (aka fucktards) whom you have provided services to. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman

yes I understand that, but Im not soliciting for clients, Im asking for generalized info on how i can accomplish this... if I was trying to solicit, then yes I would go by my city. Hope this helps yalls confusion...
Princess ... They did answer your question. Yes, one rudely and one more eloquent. But they both answered your question. You have to find Client References to get on P411. Since you are unable to tell from our profiles if we are on P411, then you have to draw us out into the open. The best way to do that is post an ad in the Coed Section or in the ISO Section or in the Ad Section of your specific area. You need to spend some time with a few guys in your area who are also on P411 who will vouch for you after experiencing what you have to offer. They need to be able to vouch that you are indeed a Provider and cannot do that without spending time with you personally. You could spend time reaching back out to those you have seen over the past 30 days however my bet is that it would be more productive to find guys going forward ... Thus making $ while accomplishing your goal of getting on p411.

Keep in mind there are pricks who will say they are and then never do anything for you. There are also gentlemen who will do you right and follow through helping you get on P411. There are good and bad Clients just like there are good and bad Providers.

Good luck?!
Princess ... They did answer your question. Yes, one rudely and one more eloquent. But they both answered your question. You have to find Client References to get on P411. Since you are unable to tell from our profiles if we are on P411, then you have to draw us out into the open. The best way to do that is post an ad in the Coed Section or in the ISO Section or in the Ad Section of your specific area. You need to spend some time with a few guys in your area who are also on P411 who will vouch for you after experiencing what you have to offer. They need to be able to vouch that you are indeed a Provider and cannot do that without spending time with you personally. You could spend time reaching back out to those you have seen over the past 30 days however my bet is that it would be more productive to find guys going forward ... Thus making $ while accomplishing your goal of getting on p411.

Keep in mind there are pricks who will say they are and then never do anything for you. There are also gentlemen who will do you right and follow through helping you get on P411. There are good and bad Clients just like there are good and bad Providers.

Good luck?! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
ty so much, i will do that.

I answered your question and somehow that is rude? You really should take a deep breath and embrace you taint.
plenty of guys on here also have P411. next time you see one after the session ask him if he has it and ask him to drop you an OK. it benefits him because that is another OK on his list, and it benefits you. win/win for both parties ..
I answered your question and somehow that is rude? You really should take a deep breath and embrace you taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
nah, u didnt answer my question, u just told me to go to another forum lol and yes, calling people names for no reason is rude.. I dont do that shit. Too grown for that.
  • 2dogs
  • 09-29-2016, 09:03 PM
Go ask the fucktards you have SEEN