City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, LK
Hair Length and Color: Long down her back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tall and slender, nice firm B cups with a tight little ass
Long hair down her back, bush.
Recommendation: No
  • Quark
  • 05-11-2019, 04:39 AM
Interesting

Love is a lovely girl, new to this business, but very pretty and sweet, treat her nicely with respect and you will be rewarded. She is a perfect GFE to me, I saw her yesterday and had a great time, if you are looking for wild experience, she is not your type. And yes, shasha is a better choice for you under this circumstance.

Your review is not fair to this girl.
The best thing you can do when there is a “misunderstanding” at an AMP is to smile, apologize profusely to all concerned (the girl, MMS, anyone else who blocks your path to the door), excuse yourself politely, and go somewhere else.
This works well in bars, too.
Interesting

Originally Posted by Quark

Love is a lovely girl, new to this business, but very pretty and sweet, treat her nicely with respect and you will be rewarded. She is a perfect GFE to me, I saw her yesterday and had a great time, if you are looking for wild experience, she is not your type. And yes, shasha is a better
choice for you under this circumstance.

Your review is not fair to this girl. Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Great Honest Review.
Thanks.
Every girl does not click with every guy
But that does not mean the guy wrote a bullshit review or the girl is not TopShelf with someone else.
One MUST accept YMMV (your mileage may vary) at the amps. I will not write a negative review based soley on the experience. Americanhardwood is right. But if I sense a lack of commitment to basic amp hospitality, I will write a negative review. If things don't go well, I leave. BTW, I will not pick up money already laid down. It is the price of education.