City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ts lite, tuma lite, fuma lite, hj, bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: 5 ft nothing 100 lbs bolt on c's, cute as a button, braces
Recommendation: Yes
That sucks, sounds like mamasan put her in a mood. Most of these girls move around, maybe she is due to go somewhere else.
Yeah I would say cici will be gone soon from the sound of it. Number one is the new Latina spot now anyways.
The Mamasan at number one is rude, last time I visited, she yelled at me and try to bite my head off like I just raped her daughter or something, and I am the guy who is nice as hell, it’s just weird.

If it’s not for visiting CiCi, I will never walk into the door of number one.
sorry to hear that, maybe better next time.
Date: 5-13-2019 Originally Posted by cimarron
You saw her tomorrow but wrote about it yesterday? I know calendars are difficult and all...
You saw her tomorrow but wrote about it yesterday? I know calendars are difficult and all... Originally Posted by eveguy
if you have something positive to offer then feel free, not really interested in comments nitpicking dates
Hard luck. Maybe next time (or next one).
if you have something positive to offer then feel free, not really interested in comments nitpicking dates Originally Posted by cimarron
Pretty positive the guy you just tried to check was just having fun. But you went rogue.
Maybe the issue was your attitude from the start.
Lighten up it appears you have also lost your humor.
Pretty positive the guy you just tried to check was just having fun. But you went rogue.
Maybe the issue was your attitude from the start.
Lighten up it appears you have also lost your humor. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood

Correct on all accounts. Someone who can't take some light ribbing might want to look in the mirror for why nearly half of their reviews indicate they had a less than stellar time (based purely on your subjects). In almost all of the encounters I've had and from talking with the providers, it's 95% what we as gentlemen bring to the table. If you're disgusting or generally a difficult customer, then you're going to get what you deserve.
eveguy added to my ignore list, who's next