Name: Chiquita Bonita
User ID:: NA
Phone: 7043023844
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/195424
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near LBJ FWY
Activities: Foot Fetish, FJ, Convo, lots of touching and that is just me. Her menu for sure has Tacos, enchiladas and Quesadillas. Just ask her.
Hair Length and Color: Look at the pics in ad. They are damn real.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is short. Very curvy. Hot body. PICS are 100% real. Read ROS.
Recommendation: Yes
Man thanks for the info on this one. Might have to serve up some quesadillas tonight.
I saw her about a month ago. Nice little find. Very accommodating
Nice!
  • pipe
  • 11-24-2020, 09:00 AM
I will have my chile relleno in her papaya tonight.
I will have my chile relleno in her papaya tonight. Originally Posted by pipe
ROFL.... I love this forum now. It is a great meeting place with guys like you pipe...lol
Man thanks for the info on this one. Might have to serve up some quesadillas tonight.
Originally Posted by ¥_Triton_¥
Hope you enjoyed the Quesas...lol. Her feet still haunts me. She said she does pedicure every 2 weeks. She seems right, it shows!!!
Does she DFK?

Does she DFK?

Originally Posted by ringlingroad
No idea if she does DFK. But she is very open to talk to. Probably you can ask her on phone.
Tacos? Enchiladas? Just speak English and not some Enigma Code. I get it, what you're trying to say, I just think you're an idiot for being so obtuse. Look that one up in "Shawshank Redemption"
Tacos? Enchiladas? Just speak English and not some Enigma Code. I get it, what you're trying to say, I just think you're an idiot for being so obtuse. Look that one up in "Shawshank Redemption" Originally Posted by rockitman
I realize your cannot read the ROS. Probably not aware that ROS exists in a review. Ignorance shows. Don't worry about it, it happens....
  • Jcg35
  • 11-28-2020, 01:01 AM
I saw her in Wichita. She’s pretty, banging body, sweet personality. But very vanilla
Ad not found 😡
Tacos? Enchiladas? Just speak English and not some Enigma Code. I get it, what you're trying to say, I just think you're an idiot for being so obtuse. Look that one up in "Shawshank Redemption" Originally Posted by rockitman
+1

I realize your cannot read the ROS. Probably not aware that ROS exists in a review. Ignorance shows. Don't worry about it, it happens.... Originally Posted by solitary_reaper
What a lame ‘spin’...He’s been a member here about 10 years longer than you, so my guess is he is well aware what a good review reads like, as I am also, Premium Access or not...A good, accurate review checks all the blanks - It fills in the blanks accurately, no mysterious code breaking is necessary because it is not just for the Gents interested in her, it can stimulate her business and cut down on excessive questioning when contacting her about her services.

Does she DFK? Originally Posted by ringlingroad
I guess you don’t speak Restaurante Espanol either?

Ad not found �� Originally Posted by unexpected
Just google the phone # he posted in the review and it will bring up several ads with pics for her.
  • pipe
  • 11-30-2020, 06:49 AM
Well, English, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, etc. Just read the review and enjoy the girl, or not. Are you losers mad because Mad Trump lost?