Date: 11/6
Name: Nabi
Phone: 3463478889
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near Memorial City Mall / City Center
Activities: BBBJ before my clothes was off, super good head game, BBFSCIP, licked me off after.
Hair Length and Color: Short hair / black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Body was nice k-version of SeAh from LA if you know her. Probably best head game in H-town. Loved her energy and willingness to please.
Recommendation: Yes
You sure are dropping a lot of coin at KGFE these days. I’ve yet to pull the trigger. Just waiting for more reviews from the more established audience.
I've started limiting my visits and urges, YTD I've dropped an ungodly amount of coin. Still cheaper than investing in a girlfriend lol

Already divorced once. Never again. Plus the encounters have given me more energy than my ex's have ever done LOL Still I agree, it's not cheap.
If you are waiting for more established hobbyist to confirm they are bare backing chick's you might have to wait a long time or never go. The place us legit. Expensive but legit. Established guys are not going to ruin their "reputation" openly saying they go here. They don't want to risk being black balled by chick's by openly saying they like to rawdog a companion. It happens a lot in Houston but it's like fight club. We don't talk about fight club ��
If you are waiting for more established hobbyist to confirm they are bare backing chick's you might have to wait a long time or never go. The place us legit. Expensive but legit. Established guys are not going to ruin their "reputation" openly saying they go here. They don't want to risk being black balled by chick's by openly saying they like to rawdog a companion. It happens a lot in Houston but it's like fight club. We don't talk about fight club �� Originally Posted by Pitroom
Indeed.
This ain’t fight club. Chicks will find out regardless with all their mandles and WKs lurking. Give me another excuse.

Here’s a legit review of her when she was in Dallas at KFest going by Virgin: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2872024
This ain’t fight club. Chicks will find out regardless with all their mandles and WKs lurking. Give me another excuse.

Here’s a legit review of her when she was in Dallas at KFest going by Virgin: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2872024 Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Regardless of the reasons, sorry, but you’re not going to get what you’re waiting for.
Play nice and stay with the review.
I wish somebody would open up another Kim spa version, he had some hot ladies but they wouldn't go as far as these girls do
I've started limiting my visits and urges, YTD I've dropped an ungodly amount of coin. Still cheaper than investing in a girlfriend lol

Already divorced once. Never again. Plus the encounters have given me more energy than my ex's have ever done LOL Still I agree, it's not cheap. Originally Posted by Assmaster88
Actually investing in a GF for regular sex isn’t really that tough provided decent looks and with some coin. The only thing is that people generally don’t get the kind of looks that go with these Korean rent-a-hour girls, and the variety. After all, anyone with 5 Benjamin’s can get their pick of girls and variety and can get BB if they want. However, in the end, no matter how much the IOP is, I still like civilian sex because it really is more genuine. I can pretty much be 100% when a civilian girl is truly enjoying the sex, but with these girls, i can never tell for sure as they are supreme actresses, as is required by their job (opening their legs for anyone with 5 bills regardless of looks, hygiene, race, age, and having to take their seed in their most intimate places).
I wish somebody would open up another Kim spa version, he had some hot ladies but they wouldn't go as far as these girls do Originally Posted by Imruready
Kim spa is really quite a joke. Young kinda of hot girls yes,but their service is night and day compared to these AAMP girls. Certainly no BB action of any kind (well, i did get it a couple of times by breaking down certain girls, but it is basically impossible there), and the service overall sucked. It’s really watermelon and oranges comparison.
Kim spa had a lot of good looking ladies. I always got good service there.
I saw Nabi yesterday. It was very frustrating because I was pumping real hard and just as I was about to cum it popped out and I couldn't cip.
I saw Nabi yesterday. It was very frustrating because I was pumping real hard and just as I was about to cum it popped out and I couldn't cip. Originally Posted by spear89
Popped out? Her fault or yours?
she zigged while I zagged