Dust off your VCR's... a new release on VHS

• Devo
  • Today, 02:33 PM
Watched it last night, save your money, that movie sucks whether its DVD or VHS.

I think it was the worst of the Alien series, aimed at a younger audience.

Nothing worth pausing over during the new "Ripley suits up scene" in this one, like Siggis bushy panties were.
Devo, we stream these days
  • Devo
  • Today, 05:02 PM
Devo, we stream these days Originally Posted by HDGristle
Oh really, do you pay for those streams too?
You even skipped over Blu-ray
Devo, we stream these days Originally Posted by HDGristle
I torrent, anything available on a streaming service is there to download if you know where to look. There’s nearly 20TB currently on my nas. Storage is way to cheap now to do it any other way. Probably looking to add more ssds in the near future since the 4K stuff has huge file sizes, a single movie at that resolution can be 30-40Gb.
Bro, torrents are so 2006
Torrents rule. Wanna watch the 79 super bowl? Season 5 episode 6 of MASH? No worries. Open plex and anything you want is a couple remote clicks away, free of charge. What’s Netflix or Hulu got, a couple hundred selections? I’ve got 20 thousand.
Torrents rule. Wanna watch the 79 super bowl? Season 5 episode 6 of MASH? No worries. Open plex and anything you want is a couple remote clicks away, free of charge. What’s Netflix or Hulu got, a couple hundred selections? I’ve got 20 thousand. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So J, it seems like you and Devo know more about this than the OP. Doesn’t suprise me!!!!!!. I have CUE streaming fo 59 a month. I get more than I know!!!!!!
Thread's about a newly released movie on VHS, big chaps.
Thread's about a newly released movie on VHS, big chaps. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Yeah, and others shot you down, Chaps!!!!!!!
Alien 79 reference went right over your head
Alien 79 reference went right over your head Originally Posted by HDGristle
No it didn’t. I have access to more than you do. Plus, J and Devo are more knowledgeable than you. Take a break Gristle, you need it.
Oh, it did.

Pretty sure you don't have any idea what I have access to, pretend as you may.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV9AOxGk3jE