URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Outcall (Downtown)
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Not much of a look but what was on her pics she has nice big breasts.

Also did some actual research she’s been “19” since 2017 so how old is she really!?
Recommendation: No
You need to post this on ourhome2 as well so others can see and maybe save their money for a provider who really deserves the donation.
What is ourhome2?
What is ourhome2? Originally Posted by Austinvisitor
It's an alternate review board similar to eccie. The coding isn't as "slick" as eccie. The main draw to it now is that it still allows provider ads.

https://home.ourhome2.net/forum.php

I cross post my reviews on eccie and oh2, it's been great for redundancy in case 1 site goes down.
What is ourhome2? Originally Posted by Austinvisitor
Its a place whose owner will soon be in handcuffs
Lmao this account can get banned but I did NO OUTCALLS while I was in Austin. Sweetsarah your a fucking weirdo and mad because I wouldn’t hang out with you weird your only other reference is yourself. I have texts to prove it ����
If you can post proof we’ve met please do so I would love to see. Cuz I did maybe 5 calls while I was in Austin PERIODGo lie on someone else
Lmao this account can get banned but I did NO OUTCALLS while I was in Austin. Sweetsarah your a fucking weirdo and mad because I wouldn’t hang out with you weird your only other reference is yourself. I have texts to prove it ���� Originally Posted by Barbershoop
You did come as a recommendation from her, I asked for a young provider with big tits. Now this is ridiculous, I’ve already block you from texting me. If you don’t like the type of work you’re doing you should find a job. Do not blame other people for your lack of personality and responsibility. When you say you are going to meet someone follow through. You could have told me you didn’t feel good or you forgot and didn’t have time. This left me frustrated and no time to find an alternative.

Somebody bring the Dr Pepper i got the popcorn already.
Drama!!
Drama!! Originally Posted by clubguy254
Hell yeah!!

Clash of the titans worthy!

bsc vs. spoiled brat
Adventure awaits!
Adventure awaits! Originally Posted by clubguy254
You ain't lying.
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1574306812784.jpg (43.4 KB, 987 views)